Stunning 4 bedroom holiday house in Beynac France with private swimming pool and formal gardens
4 bedrooms. Sleeps 8. From £257 per night
- Magnificent sitting area
- Open to high oak wood ceiling
- Huge central fireplace
- Terracotta floors and sumptuous leather chesterfield suite
- American style Fridge/Freezer dispensing ice cubes and cold water
- Electric Oven
- Electric ceramic hob with s/s extractor
- Granite worktops and splashbacks
- Huge fireplace - open both sides
- Chesterfield leather sofa and chairs
- Two red leather Georgian wing-back chairs
- Crystal chandeliers
- 50” Plasma Satellite TV (tuned to SKY)
- Seating for ten people around an oak gate-leg table
- Large Danish Oak settle
- Two double bedrooms, one with heavily carved four poster bed and amoire, the other with traditional carved French bed
- Bathroom with vanity units, shaver point. Separate toilet
- Large open plan area with chestnut floors and oak beams.
- Additional seating area with antique pink furniture heavy writing desk.
- Two double bedrooms, one with long and wide modern slatted designer bed, television with video player, the other with two twin beds.
- Fully tiled Bathroom with marble washbasin and washstand, shaver point, bath with ‘cascade’ water
- Flow tap. Separate toilet
- Laundry room with tiled shower and washbasin
- Washing Machine
- Ironing board and iron
- Refrigerator for pool use
- Excellent selection of quality garden furniture
- Large courtyard with additional parking
- Large private, sunny, floodlit 11m x 5m pool with walk-in roman steps at the shallow end.
- Latest Pool alarm meeting all current legislation
- Terrace lights
- Stone table and large parasol
- Grassed to the front of the property and also grassed at the rear around the pool and bathing terraces
- Woodland to the rear and side.
- Additional stone table and parasol on the front terrace
Quiet location yet central for all amenities and 1.5km from the centre of the village with a number of restaurants, boulangerie and a pharmacy. The Chateau is a pleasant 20 minute walk away.
Superior spacious property situated in the heart of the Dordogne near Sarlat. The Manoir is situated near the Chateau of Beynac, enjoying woodland to the rear and side and open aspect to the front. Relaxing large private pool area with quality terrace furniture. Furnished to a very high standard with sumptuous leather sofas, satellite TV, many antiques and an abundance of oak and chestnut wood. Top quality kitchen with granite worktops and splash backs. Crisp white bed linen with large pillows and quality towels provided including pool towels.
Price & availability
- Swimming pool
- Open fireplace
- Free parking at the property
- Suitable for families with children
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Private Pool
- American Fridge/Freezer
- Quality Bedlinen and all towels provided