Grade 1 Listed House and Stables, close to M1, J19 and in easy reach of Silverstone, 900 acres
18 bedrooms. Sleeps 36. From £1,250 per night
- Impressive Ball Room for dinners and dances.
- Log fires in the historic Library and Billiard Room.
- Original parkland landscape, with tree lined avenues, lake and riverside walks along the Avon.
- Game or clay pigeon shooting available with prior notice.
- In close proximity to M1, M6 and A14, Less than 80 miles from London.
- Large additional space close to the Hall to erect Marquees.
Historic Family Home, Set in Historic Parkland Is Yours For The Duration Of Your Stay.
Situated at M1 junction 19, at the start of both M6 and A14, and 4 miles from Lutterworth and 15 minutes from Rugby Station (55 minutes from London Euston) we are well placed to reach loads of destinations in the Midlands. Cambridge, Oxford, Shrewsbury and Nottingham are all less than an hour in each direction. We are well placed for Silverstone, Horse Racing at Towcester, Warwick Huntingdon and Leicester, Rugby Aviva Premiership sides Northampton Saints and Leicester Tigers are 18 mile equi-distant, the NEC, the golfcourses at the Belfry, the historic Warwick and Belvoir Castles, splendid Stamford and Burghley House are in easy reach as well as many other notable county houses, gardens and lakes. Rugby School, and many Universities are also situated close by.
The family atmosphere of the Hall is infectious and the homely nature of the basement supplies a striking contrast with the splendour of the historic reception and bedrooms above. If it is self catering holiday accommodation or butler served high quality banquets you require all is possible. If you want to curl up in front of a log fire in the library or meet at the Deer Shelter for a summer barbecue, immerse yourself in 300 years of family history or play Monopoly around the kitchen table warming by the Aga, its your choice, and your home for the length of your stay.
Price & availability
- Minimum of five bedrooms can be booked
- Minimum night stay is 3 if booking the whole house or 2 if booking just a select number of bedrooms at the house.
- The Hall is open to visitors for 28 days a year, majority of dates are over Easter
- Availability dates provided on enquiry through Eventful Stays
- Available for conferences, dinners, weddings without accommodation by arrangement
- All enquiries are priced on a bespoke basis, taking into consideration exactly what is required to make the stay the way you want it to be.
- Prices per room (minimum 5 rooms to be booked) £250 per room per night
- Prices for rental of this luxury mansion start at £2950 per night
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Washing machine
- Washing Machines and Tumble driers, /Housekeeping service.
- Butler services if required
- Television, telephone system
- Wireless internet service from the Stable block
- Estate office facilities
- Estate vehicles
Make a booking enquiry for this property...Property Ref:ES000639
More accommodation you might like for a special occasion...
- From £335 PN*
- Luxurious Penthouse Apartment in the West End
- Sleeps up to 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- From £800 PN*
- Gorgeous 6 bed country residence in Leamington Spa.
- Sleeps up to 10
- 6 Bedrooms
- From £180 PN*
- Riverside London Apartment with Terrace. Located Opposite Chelsea Harbour.
- Sleeps up to 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- From £1,410 PN*
- Stately Country Home in the Worcestershire Countryside with Indoor Pool and Cinema.
- Sleeps up to 45
- 13 Bedrooms
- From £140 PN*
- 1 bedroom stylish apartments in Birmingham. Central and spacious.
- Sleeps up to 2
- 1 Bedroom
- From £166 PN*
- Modern self catering holiday rental apartment. Central Edinburgh location ideal for the Fringe 2012.
- Sleeps up to 5
- 2 Bedrooms
*PN = Per Night