Luxury Cotswold Converted Barn near Cheltenham. Ideal for a Self Catering Break in the Country.
5 bedrooms. Sleeps 12. From £170 per night
This self catering accommodation near Cheltenham is the perfect place for a group of friends or a large family to enjoy the many events that Cheltenham has to offer. Why not book this fabulous accommodation to attend the Cotswold Air Show, The Fairford International Air Tattoo, or the Cheltenham Races.
This property presents the perfect opportunity to stay in a highly luxurious and tranquil home, surrounded by stunning countryside. There is a large selection of activities available, including some great fishing spots, some warm and cosy pubs, and a great golf course.
Idyllic and Luxurious Converted Barn Perfect for Visiting Cheltenham, Self-Catering in the Country.
This wonderful converted barn is surrounded by rolling countryside, making this a wonderful place to stay for a walking holiday or for those who enjoy the outdoors. There are nearby golf courses, fishing spots, a dry ski slope and many a good country pub.
The nearest town is Painswick, which has a selection of shops and restaurants for you to try. For somewhere with a bit more life, Stroud is less than a 5 minute walk from this accommodation.
If you wish to attend the Cheltenham Festival, the racecourse is just 13 miles away and Cheltenham town centre just 10 miles. This really is the perfect place to stay to attend such a fabulous event.
- A small but cosy sitting room with solid oak flooring and wonderful French doors leading outside to the country garden.
- There is also a double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and sofa bed.
- Bedroom 1 has oak flooring and is luxuriously furnished with a double bed, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
- Bedroom with two single beds, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
- There are 2 bathrooms, each with shower, basin and WC.
- The stunning dining hall is overlooked by a breath taking oak gallery. There is a dining table and chairs to seat 12. The hallway boasts a large Cotswold stone Inglenook Fireplace, perfect for the winter months.
- The beautiful, fully-fitted kitchen has a traditional stone floor and includes a large American-style fridge, range cooker and dishwasher. Making this the ideal self-catering accommodation near Cheltenham.
- A utility Room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Spacious, beamed galleried living room with open fire, oak floor and sofa-bed sleeps 2.
- The Master bedroom has a king-size bed and luxurious en-suite bathroom, with freestanding claw-foot bath, basin and WC.
- A Second Bedroom has classical style double bed, sleeping 2 in style.
- Second bathroom with shower, bath, basin and WC.
Price & availability
- Available for many Cheltenham based events.
- Available for March 2012 Cheltenham Races.
- Short lets, holiday rentals and corporate away days also catered.
- Enquire for availablity through Eventful Stays
- Weekly prices start at £1000. Prices vary depending on season.
- Weekend stay prices start at £775 for 3 nights.
- Midweek prices begin at £700 for 4 nights.
- Prices negotiable for shorter stays. Please enquire to Eventful Stays for pricing.
- Open fireplace
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- American style fridge.
- Range cooker.
- Dining Table seats 10.
- Wonderful large garden with furniture for dining outside.
- Washing Machine.
Make a booking enquiry for this property...Property Ref:ES000182
More accommodation you might like for a special occasion...
- From £35 PN*
- Stunning Welsh Self Catering Cottage, Just a 5 Minute Walk From The Beach, Ideal for a Couple.
- Sleeps up to 2
- 1 Bedroom
- From (TBC) PN*
- Stunning Country Mill in Gloucestershire.
- Sleeps up to 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- From £54 PN*
- A Charming Holiday Cottage in Stunning Grounds. Perfect for the Brighton Festival.
- Sleeps up to 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- From £240 PN*
- Open Plan Self Catering Holiday Accommodation - Wing in Grounds of a Manor House.
- Sleeps up to 5
- 1 Bedroom
- From £1,500 PN*
- A large 8 bedroom farmhouse in the Cotswolds. Perfect for a special occasion or for a conference.
- Sleeps up to 16
- 8 Bedrooms
- From £300 PN*
- Gorgeous Barn Conversion in Oxfordshire Cotswolds between Burford and Oxford.
- Sleeps up to 11
- 4 Bedrooms
*PN = Per Night