Large 6 bed house, fab pub opposite - The Sun Inn. 20 mins to Silverstone or 5 mins to park & ride
6 bedrooms. Sleeps 14. From £600 per night
- Large lovely house over 3 floors
- Top floor - 2 double bedrooms and bathroom
- 1st floor - huge main bedroom with en suite, 3 further double bedrooms 2 with ensuite including main bathroom
- Stunning open plan kitchen large enough for many friends and family to eat drink relax and chat
- Snug as a bug lounge with gorgeous wood burner
- Large patio area and south facing garden
- Off road parking for approx 10 cars
- 10 feet across the road is the BEST THING about the position of my house - The Sun Inn - fab food and smashing people
Silverstone can be reached without touching main roads, taking the empty back roads through the villages, or park and ride is available 5 mins away.
Kislingbury has 2 other very good pubs, both within 5 mins walk, The Cromwell Cottage and The Olde Red Lion. Good food and beer.
There's a local shop 3 mins walk away.
Sainsburys is a 5 min drive.
10 feet across the road is the BEST THING about the position of my house - The Sun Inn - fab food and smashing people
Price & availability
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Free parking at the property
- Disabled access
- Suitable for families with children
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
Please make yourself at home in our beautiful family home.
The house is perfectly positioned right at the heart of the lovely village of Kislingbury and ideally situated for Silverstone F1 GP with the best village pub just feet away across the road, The Sun Inn