On the second and top floor of the property there is a beautiful and bright apartment with 2 bedrooms, a loft and a shared bathroom.
Two rooms have a terrace overlooking the sea and the Apuan Alps and a third bedroom is converted from an attic. The living room has a large terrace with table and chairs for dining or just relaxing .
The apartment is fully air conditioned. The apartment was renovated in June 2012 and is equipped with all the amenities: orthopedic , air conditioning / heating heat pump , lift directly into the apartment , washing machine, dishwasher, microwave oven , 32 inch LCD TV , dVD player, free wifi internet access , hairdryer, tea linens, towels and kitchen textiles , kitchen kits (pots, dishes and glassware ), ironing board and iron boiler , high chair , changing table and bath tub for babies. Sun bed, table, chairs and parasol on the terrace. It is possible to rent bicycles for everyone directly in The Pinewood Park (Pineta di Ponente).
Viareggio is located in northern Tuscany, in a strategic position for those who want the perfect holiday because you can visit the whole region by tackling short trips daily.
- In Viareggio beaches are sandy with bathing establishments or wild where the pine forest and dunes come close to the sea (La Lecciona behind the Pineta di Levante south of the city)
- A little further north, half an hour by ferry, or an hour’s drive you can visit the Cinque Terre with rocky shores and crystal clear waters
- Instead of continuing to the south, connected in Viareggio, lies the hamlet of Torre del Lago Puccini, with the historic residence of Giacomo Puccini and the Opera House, which is located right on the shores of Lake Massaciuccoli, which takes place every summer l ‘ International Puccini Festival. On the lake, there are different schools of sailing and rowing. An ideal place for bird watching.
- From the pier of Viareggio, in summer, you can make boat trips, equipped for dolphin watching or fishing typical Viareggio with lunch on board with their catch.
- Viareggio stand behind the Apuan Alps that form a wonderful and almost unique contrast between the sharp peaks, almost 2000 meters high. and the blue of the sea at their feet.
-The Apuan Alps are rich in marble and hide a region characterized by customs and traditions completions other than coastal albeit so close to them.
The marble quarries, the huts, the lard, the trails and climbing routes make this area easily accessible from Viareggio a whole world to discover.
- Between the sea and the mountains, you will find instead the rolling hills that are home to many small towns, villages and hamlets where you can still breathe the air of a time where summer evening you can escape to find a bit ‘ of coolness and peace or go in search of traditional festivals and fairs where very special and autumn chestnuts, mushrooms and polenta are the protagonists of the dishes to be enjoyed in the many typical restaurants.
- Lucca Viareggio borders, the magnificent city and well worth visiting and Pisa, home of the ancient maritime republic’s most famous square in the world where there is the Leaning Tower, and both are easily reached in 20 minutes by car or by train even better without the stress the parking lot.
- Florence, the Tuscan capital, and the famous Chianti area just 1 hour away by car.
- Always an hour’s drive are instead the lands of the world’s most famous wine Sassicaia Bolgheri, a village inside a castle to discover and enjoy.
- The town of Pietrasanta is a 20-minute drive and well worth a visit because it is a center for the processing of marble and bronze of international importance and crossroads of sculptors from all over the world. Thanks to an old town full of monuments and well cared for, the country has taken the time with the face of a real city of art, with numerous galleries and great seasonal performances on the Piazza del Duomo and the church of Sant’Agostino.