Apartment for 8 people in the best part of Barcelona
3 bedrooms. Sleeps 8. From £120 per night
- A comfortable dining area.
- Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator and freezer, electric stove, microwave oven, oven, toaster, juice squeezer, kettle, coffee and tea pots, and all necessary equipment for cooking.
- Main bedroom with a double bed, closet space, and access to the balcony.
- Second bedroom with closet space and two single beds
- Third bedroom with closet space, and two single beds.
- Bathroom with shower stall and washbasin. Separate toilet.
- Washing Machine. Heating. Fans.
- Flat Color TV, DVD, Hi-Fi, iron and ironing board, hair dryer.
- Safety deposit box.
- Wi-Fi Internet Connection.
- Towels and bed linens are provided.
- Cot for babies upon request. Baby linens are not provided.
The Sarrià-Sant Gervasi District is one of the biggest of the 10 districts of Barcelona, located on the north-west part of the city. It is formed by the old villages of Sarrià (added to Barcelona in 1927), Vallvidrera (added to Sarrià in 1890), Santa Creu d'Olorda (added to Sarrià in 1916) and Sant Gervasi ("Saint Gervasius") de Cassoles (added to Barcelona in 1897). The first written document found about old Sarrià village dates from the year 987, and the origins are from a Roman colony.
Charming apartment in a building from 1930, in a third floor with no elevator, in front of the fresh food Market, Mercat Galvany, in the charming Sant Gervasi-Galvany Neighborhood, with fancy restaurants, nearby bars, terraces and discos and elegant shops around the Turo Parc, Diagonal Avenue and Francesc Macia Square.
Apartment with 3 bedrooms and one bathroom with shower stall.
80 m2 (861 sq. ft.)
Sleeps 1 to 8 people.
Spacious and comfortable three bedroom apartment on a third floor of a building without elevator, in the charming Sant Gervasi-Galvany neighborhood, with a nice balcony with views over the Galvany Market. Close to the charming Turo Park and the elegant shopping area. This apartment in Barcelona is ideal for a big group or a family as it can accommodate up to eight people.
Price & availability
-Touristic Taxes: 0,72 € x person x night
-Cleaning fee: 50 €
-Late & early check-in and check-out fee:
20:00h - 00:00h & 06:00h - 08:00h: 30€
00:00h - 06:00h: 50€
-Check-in and check-out on sunday or festive day: 30 €
- Smoking permitted
- Pets allowed
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Suitable for families with children
- Washing machine