Quiet Artistic XVIII Century House in the Green of the Torino Hill
1 bedrooms. Sleeps 3. From £40 per night
Historical noble mansion (XVIII century)unique in style and privileged position,absolutely luminous with breathtaking view over Torino and mountains.
Surrounded by the green and the quiet of a public and a private park,but only 5 minutes from downtown!!
Completely and finely restored in 2015.
Bus n.53 stop is just across the road and is every 30 minutes, the n.52 is every 10/15 minutes and the bus stop is about 600 metres from home.
Both go into town.
There are great walks on the hills or downtown.
The centre of Torino is just 30 minutes walking or 5 minutes by car.
Price & availability
- Pets allowed
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Free parking at the property
- Suitable for families with children
- Washing machine
- Fully furnished with towels,sheets,coffee,milk and croissants to make your own breakfast.
- King size bed,possibility for a kid to sleep on the couch.
- TV satellite and free wifi
- Public park with sheep and donkeys in front of the house.
- Great facility to park the car in front of the house..