Comfortable modern home just outside Stamford and 6 minutes away from Burghley Horse Trials
5 bedrooms. Sleeps 9. From £360 per night
Group Accommodation for Burghley Horse Trials available at Bainton, a village just outside of Stamford, very close to the Burghley Horse Trials. Ideal for people wishing to attend Burghley as the house is located on the main route in to the Horse Trials, approximatly a 6-7 minute drive.
The house has plenty of space for groups and couples
- 5 bedrooms and
- 3 bathrooms (all with showers and toilets). See 'Description' for more info..
Great access for the Burghley Horse Trials (a 6-7 minute drive on the main route in to the site)
- Large modern home for short stays. Ideal for 9 visitors to Burghley wishing to stay in a pretty village only a few minutes from Stamford.
- BEDROOMS: Converted Attic Master bedroom with an ensuite, 2 further double-bed bedrooms & a single-bed room & a single-bed twin room.
- First floor: shower and toilet. Second Floor: shower/bath and toilet. Third floor: Attic ensuite, shower & toilet.
- Large open-plan kitchen and garden room, both rooms opening on to the garden. 2 Fridges and a Freezer, washing machine, microwave etc.
- Three eating and relaxing areas; dining room, garden room, kitchen & lounge with a wood burning stove.
- Beautiful private garden at the back and parking for 3 cars on driveway (more parking available at the vilage hall next door, no parking fee.)
Price & availability
Available from the 2nd September to the 7th. Please contact Eventful Stays for latest availability and pricing
- Pets allowed
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Open fireplace
- Free parking at the property
- Disabled access
- Suitable for families with children
- Washing machine