Large holiday home in the beautiful Highlands near Aviemore, perfect for self-catering activity holidays
10 bedrooms. Sleeps 19. From £357 per night
- This large lodge is set within mature private gardens with lovely views of the Spey Valley, Feshie Hills and the Cairngorms.
- The perfect base to enjoy all the activities and attractions on offer in the Cairngorm National Park and the Scottish Highlands. Plenty on offer to keep all ages and interests busy during your holiday.
- Sleeps 19 guests in 10 bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
Just 1.5 miles off the A9 road between Perth and Aviemore (12miles south of Aviemore), only 10 min walk from Newtonmore train station and around 50 mins from Inverness airport. Set beside Newtonmore golf course it is within 4 min walk of the village and the various ameineties the village has to offer, ie shops, bars and a very nice little restaurant (The Letterbox)
This is a large Victorian house with choice of sitting rooms and plenty of space for large groups to spread out RELAX + ENJOY. Very comfortable relaxed house with open fire and also a wood burning stove. The garden offers a selection of seating areas all private but offering wonderful views of the surrounding hills, the garden fire pit is a great palce to enjoy a drink or a dram whilst gazing at the stars.
Price & availability
Please check with Eventful Stays for latest pricing and availability
- Pets allowed
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Open fireplace
- Free parking at the property
- Disabled access
- Suitable for families with children
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
This large holiday Lodge is set in mature private gardens with lovely views of the Spey Valley, Feshie Hills and the Ciarngorms. The perfect base to enjoy all the activities and attractions in the Cairngomr National Park and the Scottish Highlands.