Large family home in the Chilterns available for holiday lets and short stays.
4 bedrooms. Sleeps 8. From £460 per night
- Large family home in quiet village with easy access to Henley, Oxford and Reading
- 2 double bedrooms (1 x en-suite) and two single rooms, with the option to sleep 6-8 guests
- TV's and wireless access throughout the property
- Parking for up to 4 vehicles
- Modern kitchen and family bathroom
- Child friendly household
- Private, fenced rear garden, ideal for dogs/pets
- Quiet rural environment
- Village pub and restaurant within walking distance
- Direct access to the Warburg nature reserve
- Popular walking/cycling trails and bridleways
- Table tennis table
- PS4 & XBox 360 consuls, with online access
The house is situated on a quiet, private road, in the village of Nettlebed, 5 miles from Henley-on-Thames, on the top of the Chiltern hills. It is easily accessible from the M4 and the M40, within 35 minutes from Heathrow and 50 mins from Gatwick.
The area is renowned for it's stunning cycling, walking and horse riding trails and there are activities and events throughout the year, including:- Henley Royal Regatta, Rewind Festival, Stoke Row Steam Fair, Stonor House VW Rally, to name a few.
The house backs onto the Warburg nature reserve, a 265 acre woodland which is a haven for rare orchids and butterflies, amongst many other species.
This spacious, modern family home with large bedrooms, bathrooms and reception areas is an ideal base to relax and entertain or to explore the Chilterns.
The living space is practical and comfortable, with a large lounge, inglenook fireplace and wood burner, a beautiful kitchen and spearate dining room as well as a large outdoor BBQ area. Sleeping accommodation is spacious and well equipped with a state of the art family bathroom, 2x double bedrooms (1 with en-suite bathroom) and two single rooms with 2x additional roll away beds.
The local pub/restaurant (The White Hart) is a 5 min walk from the house, or there are many gastro pubs and restaurants (Rising Sun, 5 Horseshoes, Cherry Tree and the Crooked Billet), within a 5 mile radius.
The south facing rear garden offers seclusion and privacy and is an ideal entertaining space, with teak furniture and charcoal BBQ.
Price & availability
The house is available all year round, with prior arrangment
2 night minimum
- Pets allowed
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Open fireplace
- Free parking at the property
- Suitable for families with children
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer