Irish Castle Hideaway on Lough Erne
13 bedrooms. Sleeps 26. From £750 per night
- 17th Century Castle
- 18 bedrooms including newly refurbished 5* Abercorn Wing
- Sleeps 26 guests
- 13 4* Self Catered Cottages
- Award Winning Cookery School
- Walled Fruit and Vegetable Garden
- Tennis Court
- Designated Walks around the Island
- Shooting (in season)
- In the heart of the Fermanagh Lakelands
- 8 miles from the main town Enniskillen
- 2 miles from the nearest village
- Plently of geographical locations (Marble Arch Caves)
- Historical properties (3 National Trust Properties, Enniskillen Castle etc)
- Watersports on the lakes
- Bike and Boat Hire
- Swimming Pool & Gym in Enniskillen
- 1 hour from the beach (Donegal)
- Traditional Irish Pubs (Blakes, Pats Bat, The Crows Nest)
- Great Restaurants (Francos, Merlot, Dollakis)
This Island Estate is an exclusive hideaway, located on the stunning Lough Erne in beautiful County Fermanagh. It is a world apart and covers 470 acres, which compromises of farmland and Lakeland.
A wonderful range of accommodation including 8 Courtyard Cottages, 2 Coach Houses, 1 Walled Garden Cottage, and 2 fishing Cottages not to forget our stunning 17th Castle which is the prefect location for a Wedding, Family Get-together, House Party, and Special Celebrations. Something for everyone!
Award Winning Cookery School.
Walled Fruit and Vegetable Garden.
Designated Walks around the Island
Shooting (in season)
Interaction with Guests: Staff are on site 7 days a week in the Estate Office which is in the heart of the Estate.
The Neighbourhood: Luckily for our guests, they get the exclusive use of the Castle and its surrounding grounds for the time that they with us. It certainly is a peaceful retreat. Although, if you wish to venture into to Enniskillen you will find a hub of entertainment, traditional Irish bars, live music, National Trust Properties, plenty of historical and geographical attractions, and the beach is only 1 hour away.
Getting around: The Castle is only 8 miles from Enniskillen but the best way to get around would be to hire/drive your own car. Perfect for cyclists and keen walkers.
House Rules: Please come and enjoy, relax and unwind in our beautiful Castle. We love people staying in the Castle and we know that you will treat it as you would your own home, and leave it how you found it!
Price & availability
- Pets allowed
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Open fireplace
- Free parking at the property
- Disabled access
- Suitable for families with children
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer