Victorian Terrace in a quiet surburb of Cheltenham - 5 minutes from town and the festivals
2 bedrooms. Sleeps 4. From £190 per night
- 5 minutes from the centre of town and the festivals
- 5 minutes from Pittville Park
- Visitors parking included
- Quiet surburb
- Well maintained
- Recently decorated
- South West facing garden
- 5 minutes from the centre of Cheltenham and the festivals
- Restaurants, cinema, shops and Pittville Park all 5 minutes away
- Quiet surburb
- This is a Victorian terraced house in a quite surburb of Cheltenham, located 5 minutes from the Centre of town and the Festivals and Pittville Park.
- There are 2-double bedrooms in the property, a living room and a separate dining room. The dining room also holds a sofa, which can be used as sofa bed for two (in addition to the double beds).
- Broadband and Sky TV are both available.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with a washing machine/dryer, dishwasher, cooker, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- There is also a south-west facing garden which is accessible from the dining room.
- The house is well maintained throughout and had been recently decorated.
- Has previously been let for the Festivals.
Price & availability
- Available for Cheltenham Festivals
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Free parking at the property
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
This is Victorian terraced house located in a quite surburb of Cheltenham. The house is 5 minutes away from the centre of town and Pittville Park.
In addition to the washing machine and tumble dryer, there is a dishwasher located in the kitchen.