Character cottage, secluded garden near Goodwood and beaches, ideal for Festival of Speed & Revival
3 bedrooms. Sleeps 6. From £115 per night
- Delightful cottage with modern amenities
- Flexible accommodation, sleeps 6+
- 20 mins drove from Goodwood
- Close to beach
The property is located in Woodland Road which is a quiet residential area and just 5 minutes walk from the beach. Goodwood racecourse is about 20 minutes by car. Selsey, in summer, is a bustling seaside town with all the usual amenities; shops, pubs and restaurants and a golf course.Chichester golf course is about 6 miles away. Off-season the town centre is quiet but still provides for all shopping needs.
This is a charming secluded cottage with original features and modern and well-equipped kitchen and bathrooms. set in 1/3 acre of grounds and providing off-street parking.The sitting/dining room features comfortable furnishings including a large oak dining table.
The front garden features a large ornamental pond, the rear is laid mainly to lawn and has apple trees and a BBQ patio area.
The upper floor has been converted into a self contained suite comprising flexible bed-sitting room accommodation and a large, well appointed bathroom.This can be rented seperately as bed & breakfast accommodation suitable for a couple or small family.
Price & availability
- House available May to October 2015 season
- Christmas and New Year lets negotiable.
- Lowest price for B&B accommodation in the 1st floor suite £100 per night. Minimum 2 nights.
- Lowest price for house (self catering) £250 per night. Minimum 3 nights
- Please contact Eventful Stays for full availability and pricing. Please note that prices may vary with season, duration of stay and number of guests staying.
- Pets allowed
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Open fireplace
- Free parking at the property
- Suitable for families with children
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer