Self Contained Annex in a Stunning Location in Rural Monmouthshire
1 bedrooms. Sleeps 2. From £50 per night
- Beautiful stunning location in the heart of the countryside
- Quiet location but within easy access to M4/M50 motorways
- Ideal for walkers/bikers/ramblers
- Equestrian facilities that can cater for own horse livery for the ideal holiday on horseback
- Private helipad in uncontrolled airspace ideal for either base or en route stopover
- Private elevated decking for relaxation and Alfresco dining
- An abundance of local ammenities offering a wide and varied selection of activities
- Gateway to the Brecon Beacons National Park via Abergavenny or the more gently coastline of the Gower Peninsula and West Wales.
In the heart of the Monmouthshire countryside with beautiful rolling hills and meandering rivers.
Excellent local fishing on both the rivers Usk and Wye
Excellently positioned for exploring the world famous Wye Valley and Tintern Abbey.
The Brecon Beacons acts as a backdrop to Monmouth with Abergavenny being the gateway to the Beacons
Blaenafon World Heritage Site depicting the history to the Welsh Industrial Past
Set in its own 10 acres this charming annex forms part of a beautiful rural dwelling in the heart of the countryside, but within easy access to all major road networks.
The accommodation comprises of a self contained annex with private entrance and beautiful private decking area for general relaxation or alfresco dining.
Fully equipped with kitchen/dining area and separate bedroom, along with an en-suite bathroom with shower
Price & availability
- Weekday business users prefering a quiet on route stopover
- One night and weekly bookings accepted
Please contact Eventful Stays for full availability and pricing. Please note that prices may vary with duration of stay, number of guests staying and with season.
- Weekend bookings are min of 2 consecutive nights
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Free parking at the property
- Washing machine
- Stunning rural location in the heart of the countryside
- Excellently positioned for walkers/bikers/ramblers with an abundance of varied activities/locations
- Beautiful private decking area with panoramic views of the gentle rolling hills
- Equestrian facilities and can accommodate own horse livery for holidays on horseback
- Private helipad and in uncontroled airspace idealy located for either base or stopover routing
- Excellent road network Cardiff/Bristol 25mins, Birmingham 1.5hrs,London 2hrs