Regency townhouse centrally located on a quiet side street- 2 miles from Racecourse Sleeps 7-9
4 bedrooms. Sleeps 9. From £454 per night
Regency Town house split over 4 levels.
- 4 bedrooms all good sized, and carpetted. 1 Kingsize bed, 1 double, 1 single and one with a bunk bed.
- 2 family bathrooms with all with shower/bath and heated towel rails. 2 further cloak rooms.
- Bedroom 1 contains Sony 34' FlatscreenTV
- Spacious Drawing room is L shaped on the first floor containing two large sofas and a 42' Flat screen. There is plenty of space for a further double bed in this room if required.
- The ground floor has a spacious dining room adjacent to the large kitchen.
- Kitchen is extremelly well equipped,dishwasher, toaster, coffee and tea making facilities , microwave and there is a large second fridge downstairs for all your self catering needs.
- There is also a mature garden with garden furniture and a barbeque should you wish to have alfresco dining options.
Centrally located in Cheltenham, this large Regency townhouse is perfectly located 5 minutes from town and 2 miles from Cheltenham Race course. A fabulous place to stay to attend the Cheltenham races and festivities afterwards with fantastic shopping ,restaurants, and bars at your doorstep.
A fine example of a Grade II Listed Regency town house believed to date from about 1823. The well proportioned accommodation is arranged over four floors. The accomodation is bright and spacious and benefits from high ceilings with floor to ceiling sash windows. It retains many period features including cornices, fireplaces and working shutters. Sleeps 7-9 people.
Eventful Stays can provide VIP tickets & Hospitality packages to the Cheltenham Festival and other major events. Please enquire for more information.
Price & availability
Available for Cheltenham Festival week.
Please contact Eventful Stays for full availability and pricing. Please note that prices may vary with number of nights booked, number of guests and season.
Cheltenham Festival week prices from £2,000 (5 nights)
2 night minimum stay
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Open fireplace
- Suitable for families with children
- Washing machine
- Suitable for hen parties
This Regency Grade II listed townhouse is a 5 minute walk to Cheltenham town centre and 2 miles to Cheltenham Racecourse. 10 minutes to Montpellier, the cosmopolitan area of Cheltenham.
A charming house believed to date from about 1823, The house benefits from very spacious accommodation with a wonderful kitchen having double doors to dining room, 15 ft ceilings and an open fire.
The house has a further family/drawing room a with real gas fire on the first floor. There is 4 bathrooms and 4 bedrooms: Master bedroom, one double, one single and a double with a bunk bed.