Stunning Victorian 4 bedroom home, enclosed garden, central Henley, short walk to shops and river
5 bedrooms. Sleeps 10. From £500 per night
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bath/shower rooms
- Open plan living, dining, kitchen area
- Enclosed south facing garden
- 5 minutes flat walk to central Henley on Thames
Only 5 minute flat walk into the centre of the beautiful town of Henley on Thames, this home is ideally located for enjoying not only this picturesque part of the coutry but also its many events including Henley Rewind Festival, Henley Literary Festival, Royal Regatta and from 2015 Henley House and Garden Festival.
- Downstairs is a stunning open plan living, dining and kitchen area which opens up to south facing deck and garden.
- Also downstairs is a cosy front sitting room with gas fire, laundry room, boot area and cloakroom with shower.
- First floor has two twin rooms and family bathroom.
- The second floor has one double bedroon and one twin room plus shower room.
- Enclosed south facing garden with deck and BBQ
Eventful Stays can provide VIP tickets & Hospitality packages to the Henley Royal Regatta, The Rewind Festival and other major events. Please enquire for more information.
Price & availability
Please contact eventful stays for full availability and pricing. Plese note that price may vary with duration of stay, number of guests staying and with season.
Two night minimum stay.
Weekend pricing is available starting from £1500
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Open fireplace
- Free parking at the property
- Suitable for families with children
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer