Stunning 3 double/2 bathroom spacious, modern house, 3 levels walkable to the Cheltenham Racecourse.
3 bedrooms. Sleeps 6. From £426 per night
Modern house built 2013 split over 3 levels.
- Top floor room contains Kingsize bed, dresser and ensuite bathroom with power shower.
- Mid level houses 2 good sized bedrooms (details bewlow with shared huge bath and shower over inc. Heated Towel rails.
- Bedroom 2 contains a brand new double bed and TV
- Bedroom 3 is a full sized double Futon Company Futon, desk and large mirror. All bedrooms and landing areas are carpeted.
- The hub of the home is open plan kitchen/living area with two large comfortable sofas, a dining room table that opens out to seat 6 and a flatscreeen TV with digital channels available.
- Kitchen is extremelly well equipped although no dishwasher. cofee machine, blender, microwave etc all for your use.
- There is a hallway and dowbnstarirs WC as well as utility room for coats and shoes etc. Alarge second fridge in here means there is plenty of space to handle race-week indulgances!
We are ideally located for Cheltneham town Centre but better so for the Racecourse which is 35 minutes walk through the beautiful Pitville Park, less than 2 miles. The house is within a 5 minute walk of both Tesco and Waitrose so once you arrive you may not need to look at your car again for the duration of your stay! For those arriving by train we are just under 2 miles from the station or a 5 minute drive. Upon stepping through the entrance you will have use of a perfectly located, spacious and thoroughly modern home away from home.
We have a truly beautiful and modern home to rent out for Cheltneham race week or indeed any other of the Cheltneham festivals. The house was built in 2013 and we have decorated and furnished to the highest standards. After a comfortable and restful nights sleep in one of 3 well apportioned room you will be well placed for your day out ion cheltneham. Both bathrooms have power showers and there are a total of 3 WC throughout the house. The kitchen area has spotlight lighting and the living area benefits lamps throughout the room. French doors open onto a small but perfectly formed garden. There is a set of outdoor chairs and table and the garden gets the birdsong and sunshine (south facing). Perfect for pre-race relaxing or a morning coffee from the coffee machine.
The Honeybourne line runs just behind and above the house and is a pretty walking path leading directly to Pitville Park from where you can almost hear the buzz from the racecourse. The fashonable montpellier and Tivoli areas are within 2-3 miles although I imagine after a day at the races a Taxi would be a welcome treat.
This conveniently located home away from home provides all that is necessary to make your cheltneham experience one to remember happily.
Price & availability
Currently the house is on offer for letting through Cheltneham raceweek for 5 nights arriving Monday 9th and leaving Saturday 14th March. Ideally we would look to rent for the entire period. We would also consider renting the house for some or all of the other Cheltenham festivals.
Pricing is based on 6 people staying 5 nights. An early booking is advisable for the best rates as properties of this standard and proximity to the racecourse are at a premium. Minimum 2 night booking. please enquire.
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Free parking at the property
- Suitable for families with children
- Washing machine
The racecourse is a pretty 35 minute walk along the nearby Honeybourne line and via Pitville Park. The trendy montpellier area is walkable but my adivce would be after a hard day at the races take a 5 minute taxi and enjoy your evening and hopefully winnings!