Charming terrace cottage in the heart of Cirencester near Cheltenham. Accommodation Race Week!
2 bedrooms. Sleeps 4. From £345 per night
This is a charming, three story holiday rental cottage in the heart of the capital of the Cotswold's Cirencester. Close to all pubs, bars, restaurants and amenities. Cirencester is a twenty five minute drive from Cheltenham, with hourly buses and taxis services. Cirencester thrives from the annual Gold Cup festival as many race goers use the town as their base. This property was refurbished two years ago, but still holds many of its original cottage features. The cottage comes with one car parking space but there is ample free parking on the road near to the house. Both of the double rooms are light and spacious, with central heating and good wi-fi. There is a fully equipped kitchen and cosy living room including BT vision and BT sports channels. There is modern communal bathroom with a combined bath and shower. There is a spacious courtyard at the rear of the house through the french doors within the kitchen, with a garden table and chairs. We look forward to seeing you March and we hope you have a great Gold cup!
- Cirencester town centre on Querns Lane.
- Very close to Waitrose and Majestic wines.
- Five minute walk from the bus stop and taxi ranks in town centre.
- Kitchen- fully equipped with fridge, freezer, cooker, washing/ dryer
- Living room- cosy living room with settee, coffee table, TV with BT fision and dining table & chairs
- Both double rooms- Double beds with side tables and lamps
- Bathrom- Combined bath and shower, toilet and storage
- Courtyard- Large with garden table and chairs
Price & availability
Available during Cheltenham Festival (race week) only
£300 per night during race week
(Minimum stay 4 nights)
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Free parking at the property
- Suitable for families with children
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer