Beautiful Manor House in peaceful setting in the Cotswolds, perfect for long weekends & celebrations
12 bedrooms. Sleeps 20. From £3500 per night
- Formal Hall Panelled Dining Room, Library, Sitting Room, Drawing Room
- Open log fireplaces
- 12 Bedrooms, over 2 floors: 8 doubles, 3 twins
- Principal bedroom has king size and luxury en-suite
- 2 rooms with four-poster bed and ensuite bathroom
- Heated outdoor pool
- Tennis Court
- Formal landscaped garden, canalized stream, croquet lawn, terrace and views to woodland and lakes.
- Located near to the excellent rail link to Oxford and London and perfectly placed for access to events in the Cheltenham area including the Cheltenham Gold Cup Racing Festival and Cheltenham Festivals.
- Good road links to the M5 and M40.
- 5 minutes to Daylesford Organic Farm Shop and excellent restaurants
- Close to Blenheim Palace, Sudeley Castle, many National Trust properties
- Near to Burford, Bourton on the Water, Stow on the Wold, Cirencester
A beautiful Georgian/Jacobian House set within a 2000 acre estate in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds with formal and landscaped garden, canalized stream and several springs which act as the centre piece to the surrounding grounds, lakes and woodland and Norman Church. The oldest part of the existing Manor house dates from the early 17th Century. The grounds include pool-garden, kitchen garden, tennis court, stables.
Ideal for a special occasion or as luxury accommodation for a group of friends or family attending a nearby event, such as the Cheltenham Gold Cup and Festival.
Eventful Stays can provide VIP tickets to the Cornbury Festival and other major events. Please enquire for more information.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Prices based on low season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
Minimum 3 night stay
- Smoking permitted
- Internet access
- Swimming pool
- Open fireplace
- Free parking at the property
- Suitable for families with children
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
Kitchen garden, tennis court, sauna
Landscaped garden, terrace and views to woodland and lakes.