Modern townhouse off fashionable Bath Road with easy access to Cheltenham Racecourse
3 bedrooms. Sleeps 7. From £450 per night
- Modern townhouse conveniently located off popular Bath Road with its bars, restaurants and shops less than a minute's walk.
- Within walking distance of lively Montpellier and Town Centre hotspots, as well as Cheltenham Racecourse.
- Boutique shopping in The Suffolks is a 5-minute walk and to Montpellier 10-minutes.
- 3 bedrooms - large Master Bedroom with ultra-modern ensuite shower room, one double with king sized bed, one twin bedroom. Can sleep 7th person on sofabed in living room.
- 2 Bathrooms (1 en suite), and downstairs w.c.
- Large open plan kitchen, dining and living area with bi-fold doors to courtyard garden.
- Sleek, modern fully equipped kitchen with self-catering facilities.
- Integrated sound system in downstairs, with ipod dock.
- Parking space outside house, and free parking on street.
- Located in a highly sought after residential area in Cheltenham, close to bars, restaurants and shops.
- This accommodation is just a 15 minute walk away from the town centre. Cheltenham offers fabulous shopping and restaurants, including some Michelin Star eateries.
- Cheltenham Spa train station is a five minute drive which provides quick and easy access to events venues outside of Cheltenham.
A chic, modern and spacious townhouse within easy walking distance of a large number of popular bars, restaurants and shopping areas. Nearest pub, coffee shop, bakery, convenience store are 20 seconds walk! The house affords easy access to the Racecourse - just 5-10 minutes by bus/car, or a 30-minute walk. This sleek family home is fitted to a high spec, with integrated sound system, ipod dock, widescreen TV, chic bathrooms and kitchen, and underfloor heating throughout the house. The open plan kitchen/dining/living area makes for a fantastic social stay. Parking space directly outside the house, and free parking throughout the street.
Price & availability
Available Cheltenham Gold Cup Week only.
Available for 4 night stay.
3 night stay may be considered upon enquiry.
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Free parking at the property
- Suitable for families with children
- Washing machine
Top floor, one master double with king sized bed and ensuite shower room. First floor, one double with king sized bed, one twin room and main bathroom with shower and bath. There is parking for 2 cars - one in garage and one on road outside garage. Ground floor, open plan living/dining area and kitchen, downstairs washroom.
The living area is fitted with integrated sound system and ipod dock. The house has underfloor heating throughout and separate climate control in each room.
The house is located just off Bath Road, with shops, restaurants, bars and other amenities just 30 seconds walk.