Delightful Mews Cottage in the Centre of Henley perfect for Henley Regatta/Festival
1 bedrooms. Sleeps 2. From £150 per night
- 3 story Mews Cottage
- Less than a 5 minute walk from the River Thames
- 1 double bedroom
- Living room has space to sleep one extra guest on a mattress
- Set back from the main high street so quiet location but very central
- Recently refurbished
- Located in Central Henley, slightly set back from the main cross roads.
- All local amenities on its doorstop and the river less than a 5 minute walk away.
A delightful 3 storey holiday cottage in the centre of Henley, just a short walk from the River Thames. Beautifully decorated in neutral colours with comfy, soft furnishings which have recently been fitted. With one bedroom, this cottage is wonderfully compact with all the essential amenities making it the perfect accomodation for any couple visiting Henley.
Eventful Stays can provide VIP tickets & Hospitality packages to the Henley Royal Regatta, The Rewind Festival and other major events. Please enquire for more information.
Price & availability
This property is currently available from 20th June - 20th July 2014 however this can be flexible
£1,000 per week.
£150 per night, minimum 3 nights
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Washing machine
Iron and ironing board
DVD player and Sky TV
Towels, linen and pillows provided