1 bedroom self catering cottage annexe, perfect for enjoying the Malvern Hills. Stunning views!
1 bedrooms. Sleeps 4. From £70 per night
- 1 bedroom (super king sized bed or 2 singles as required)
- Sofa bed too if required
- Fully equipped kitchen/diner including oil-fired Rayburn stove
- Sitting room
- Mobile recption
- Lockable bike storage
- It is disabled/special needs friendly with access ramp,all on 1 level, wet room, low level windows, wooden & tiled flooring for easy mobility. We offer respite/assisted holidays to give careers a break and onsite physiotherapy by arrangement.
- Horse B&B for up to 4 horse plus the use of a guide to explore the area or go on your own. There is a 2 & 5 hour ride from the farm.
- A perfect stepping off place for many varied off road riding areas eg Bredon Hill, Forest of Dean, Malvern Hills, The Cotswolds, May Hill
- Patio with furniture.
Situated on a family farm near Malvern, this 1 bedroom annexe is perfectly located for visiting the nearby towns of Tewkesbury, Uton on Severn and Cheltenham. The local area boasts great walks, cycleways and other activities as well as a fantastic range of events. The Three Counties Showground - host to a multitude of public events - is just 10 minutes away, while Cheltenham, Tewkesbury and Malvern all host a range of exciting events including equestrian, floral and historical events.
The nearest pub is only 5 minutes away from the annexe, offering great local food and drink for those times when you don't wish to cook.
This delightful 1 bedroom annexe is a great place to stay for a short self catering break to Malvern, with beautiful views over to the Malvern Hills and the picturesque countryside.
This holiday cottage boasts a large bedroom, furnished with either a superking bed or two single beds (arranged as required), a bathroom, sitting room and fully equipped kitchen/diner. The kitchen is complete with all mod cons including microwave, fridge and gas cooker as well as an oil-fired Rayburn stove. In the sitting room, low-level windows allow unobstructed views out over the surrounding countryside, perfect for a cosy afternoon in on a cold day.
The sofa is a sofa bed so if you have need for an extra guest(s), they can be accomodated (at a small supplement).
A wealth of wild life can be seen from the house including pheasants, partridge, woodpeckers, barn owls, buzzards swallows, lapwings, mistle thrushes, foxes, hares and rabbits.-its an ideal spot for country- lovers, nature enthusiants and bird watchers and walkers.
The sky on a clear night is amazing as there is no light-pollution.
Eventful Stays can provide VIP tickets & Hospitality packages to the Cheltenham Festival and other major events. Please enquire for more information.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Prices based on low season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
In low season the price per week starts from £430
In high season the price per week starts from £560
Shorter breaks are available so please enquire through Evenful Stays for detailed pricing.
- Pets allowed
- Wireless Internet
- Free parking at the property
- Disabled access
- Suitable for families with children
- Washing machine
- Parking for 4 cars (reservation not required)
- Bike storage
- Flat screen TV and DVD Player