Seaside Chic Holiday Cottage, Short Walk from the Beach and Award Winning Pub in Cornwall.
2 bedrooms. Sleeps 4. From £115 per night
- 2 Bedroom traditional cornish cottage just a short walk from the beautiful Perranuthnoe beach
- Spacious modern kitchen and large dining table
- Comfy living room with wood burning stove and large TV
- Sunny lobby perfect for reading the Sunday papers
- Downstairs wc
- Upstairs is a modern shower room
- At the front is a double/twin room with views over to the sea
- At the rear of the cottage is a double room
- Outside there is off road parking for one car
- There is a sunny terrace with seating for an al fresco meal
From the door walk down the road, with views of St Michael's Mount and down to the gorgeous Trenow Cove. The cove is best at low tide and is great for children to explore. The cottage shares its name with the cove and the farm above where the cottage owners once lived.
Stay down on the beach until others have gone home and enjoy the tranquillity around a BBQ with a glass of wine.
Head down the coast to Porthcurno and its stunning white sandy beach and coincide with a trip to the iconic Minack Theatre dug out of the cliffs above.
Perranuthnoe village has a store where you can buy the basics and the nearest supermarket is a 5 minute drive away.
There are a couple of delightful cafes serving delicious breakfast, lunch and cakes.
A gorgeous seaside chic holiday cottage tucked away down a little lane in the beautiful village of Perranuthnoe.
The cottage has been lovingly restored and is steeped in history having once been the cow shed for the local farm!
Beautifully finished to a high spec each room is a delight. The large kitchen dining room is the perfect place for long, lazy breakfasts followed by a move to the sunny lobby to read the papers.
A short stroll to the beach for the day, an ice cream from The Cabin or cake from the Peppercorn Café and then back to Trenow for an 'al fresco' dinner. Then perhaps retire to your cosy living room with your glass of wine in front of the wood burning stove or perhaps even a quick trip around the corner to the fabulous Victoria Inn.
Price & availability
We are only able to offer short breaks out of the peak seasons. Minimum 3 night stay.
£115 per night during January, February, October, November
£140 per night during March
Please contact for pricing for short breaks outside of these months.
Minimum stay is 3 nights.
Short Breaks available Jan, Feb, Mar, Oct and Nov.
For all other months please contact for short break.
Prices subject to change, we do our best to keep all our pricing information as up-to-date as possible but minor changes may occur.
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Free parking at the property
- Suitable for families with children
- Washing machine
- Suitable for hen parties
- There is a sunny terrace with seating area out the front of the property.
- There is a wood burning stove.