Charming Grade II listed cottage near to Silverstone. Ideal accommodation for F1 & Moto GP.
3 bedrooms. Sleeps 6. From £403 per night
This holiday rental cottage comprises:
- 3 bedrooms (sleeps 6 adults plus 2 babies if necessary)
- 10 minutes drive from Silverstone circuit
- Oil fired Aga
- Log burning stove
- Superfast wifi available
- Washing machine
- Off street parking
- Pretty cottage garden with patio area for outdoor eating
- Use of gas barbecue
- Weston is approximately 6 miles from Silverstone circuit.
- Nearest towns are Towcester ( 7 miles) and Brackley ( 6 miles) with plenty of shops and amenities.
- There is a village shop 3 miles away in Blakesley which has a good selection of groceries.
- Weston has a lovely pub which serves excellent British food and a wide selection of real ales and fine wines, perfect if you fancy a night off from cooking.
This is a beautiful Grade II listed holiday cottage packed full of charm approximately 10 minutes drive from Silverstone race circuit in the village of Weston. Weston is a picturesque, quiet village set in rural Northamptonshire. The village has a lovely 16th Century coaching Inn which serves good food and real ales.
The holiday cottage has 3 bedrooms and can sleep 6 people plus 1 baby in a cot and there is also access to a travel cot if required.
On the first floor is a lovely single bedroom with views over the back garden. Also on this floor is a good sized double room which has a dressing room adjoining it which normally has a cot in it so can sleep a small child and also has plenty of storage for clothes.
The third bedroom is a loft conversion on the second floor which is reached via a Slightly spiralled set of stairs. The bedroom is the whole length of the house with the charm of the pitched roof and a huge original supporting beam that crosses the room. The room has a good sized double bed and can also sleep someone in a single bed.
A quirky feature of the attic room is there is a bath in this bedroom, beautifully set into the floor with tiled surround.
The main bathroom is on the first floor and is stylishly finished with toilet, sink and a very large wet room style shower.
The ground floor of the property comprises the living room with original beams, wood burning stove, 3 seater sofa and armchair. The room has solid oak flooring which carries on into the hall and up the stairs to the first floor.
Off the hall is also the kitchen which is full of country character with a beautiful oil fired Aga and is tastefully finished.
Off the kitchen is also a dining room with a solid oak dining table which seats 6.
The garden wraps itself around all four sides of the house with a very beautiful and mature front garden with two small areas of lawn surrounded by borders of plants. At the back of the house is a patio area with a garden table and chairs for 6 people and also a large dog kennel and run which would be perfect if you wanted to bring your dog with you (no dogs in the house please).
The rest of the garden contains fruit trees and some lawned areas and the top of the garden looks out onto a sheep field.
The house is set up above the road and is accessed up a set of fairly steep steps.
There is off street parking for one car and also plenty of available on street parking directly outside the cottage.
The photographs will hopefully do the charm of our much loved home justice and hopefully you will realise the opportunity to rent this pretty cottage and enjoy your time here.
Price & availability
- The holiday cottage is available for all of the main events at Silverstone race circuit throughout the year.
- These include the F1 British grandprix, F3 GT championship, FIM superbike world championship, MOTO GP, British touring car championship, British superbike championship.
- There may also be availability for other events so please enquire for your rental dates through Eventful Stays.
- Enquire about prices for all events.
- Pets allowed
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Open fireplace
- Free parking at the property
- Suitable for families with children
- Washing machine
- There is a large dog kennel and run available in the back garden which would fit 2 medium sized dogs. Dogs can have access to the secure garden at all times and there are gates on the side of the house. This is available for anyone who wants to bring their pet with them.
- We ask that dogs not be let in the house under any circumstances as we have solid oak floors.
- Superfast wifi is available during your stay (up to 32mb)
- Sky Plus television available
- Oil fired aga for all cooking. We also have a small portable electric oven and an induction hob available which is more than adequate for 6 people just in case the weather is unbearably hot and the aga would be better switched off but this is rarely the case and would be discussed before your arrival
- Large gas barbecue available
- 6 seater outdoor patio set with parasol
- 1 clean set of bed linen provided for your short stay for all beds including cot
- Towels not included
- Washing machine available (bring your required detergent)
- 60m Brabantia rotary washing line aavailable
- Indoor large clothes airer available