Character thatched cottage nr Burghley, private sitting room and pretty garden, opposite gastro pub.
2 bedrooms. Sleeps 4. From £130 per night
- Close to Burghley, easily accessed via quiet lanes, situated in Empingham on the road between Oakham and Stamford.
- Two character bedrooms are available each with king sized beds.
- Pleasant comfortable private sitting room with woodburner and wi-fi access.
- Access from sitting room onto garden and seating area, with BBQ and picnic facilities, plus summer house.
- Beautiful new bathroom.
- Private parking.
- Just a few steps away from a brilliant gastro pub for evening meals.
- Bikes for cycling round locally accessed Rutland Water - at own risk!
Ideally placed for Burghley, a beautiful thatched cottage with two double bedrooms, private sitting room, fired earth bathroom, fully equipped kitchen and pretty garden with summerhouse and outside tables and chairs. Located in Empingham opposite the White Horse pub with its gastro restaurant and very close to Rutland Water. Bikes available for the energetic, at your own risk!
Price & availability
- Pets allowed
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Open fireplace
- Free parking at the property
- Suitable for families with children
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer