Recently converted self catering holiday rental barn in Llanover, close to Abergavenny market town
1 bedrooms. Sleeps 2. From £140 per night
- Recenty (2010) converted barn in a beautiful rural setting in Llanover,
- 3 miles from Abergavenny.
- Lounge with cathedral ceilings, dining area, modern kitchen, toilet and sink downstairs.
- One bedroom and ensuite bathroom upstairs to accommodate two people
- Facities for dog available upon request of landlord.
- On the A4042 north from Newport to Abergavenny
- Two miles south of the A40 leading to Abergvenny
- Access to Black Mountains and Brecon Beacons
- Good parking facilities
- Beautiful views
- Facilities for dog
- Spacious living with modern facilities
- Close to A4042
- Step out of your cottage to Monmoutshire Brecon Canal and Usk River walks
Price & availability
Available for weekend and weekly lets (2 night minimum stay).
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per nigth based on low season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
Prices subject to change, we do our best to keep all our pricing information as up-to-date as possible but minor changes may occur.
- Free parking at the property
- Disabled access
- Suitable for families with children
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer