2 self catering barn conversions. Close to B'ham, Cotswolds, Oxford, Silverstone, Stratford etc
6 bedrooms. Sleeps 13. From £368 per night
Unique listed self catering holiday rental barns converted for holiday lets in 2004.
- The first sleeps 6-8
- The second sleeps 5
- 5 star rated
- Set up a private drive in a picturesque village with village green, pub and pond with ducks.
- Furnished to a high standard with new furniture and furnishings.
- Easy access to Cotswolds, Warwick, Stratford and M40 north to Birmingham and south to Oxford. London 1hr 10 mins by train from Banbury
- This holiday rental properties are located in the picturesque village of Warmington is 6 miles north of Banbury and has a local pub, the Plough, and farm shop.
- Many local pubs serving food in the area.
- Nearby National Trust properties and other attractions
- Racing at Stratford and Warwick
- Silverstone - 30 mins
- Fully equipped kitchens with dishwasher, oven and microwave
- Washing machine with integrated tumble dryer
- The larger barn has kitchen/dining room, large lounge (Sofa for sofa bed), cloakroom with shower, 5ft double bedroom with en-suite shower room, 4ft 6" double room, twin room, bathroom with bath and shower over.
- The smaller of the two barns has an open plan kitchen/dining and sitting room, cloakroom with shower, 5ft double room, single room, bunkbedded room, bathroom with shower over
- Wii fi, TV, DVD and music docking facilities.
- Outside courtyard with seating (contained area for Hanwell)
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on low season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
2 night minimum stay.
Prices subject to change, we do our best to keep all our pricing information as up-to-date as possible but minor changes may occur.
- Pets allowed
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Free parking at the property
- Suitable for families with children
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Suitable for stag parties
- Suitable for hen parties
Beautifully presented barn conversion set in a pictuesque village. Sleeps 6 plus 2 on sofa bed. Fully equipped kitchen and a woodburning stove in large sitting room. (Can be booked with the barn next door which sleeps 5, for larger parties)