Cottage in Uppingham's town centre. Ideal for exploring Rutland and the Burghley Horse Trails
3 bedrooms. Sleeps 5. From £397 per night
This self catering cottage has:
- Master bedroom with double bed and a built in wardrobe
- Second bedroom with two twin beds (can be made up into a double) with en suite WC
- Third small bedroom with single bed
- Sitting room with a sofa bed, (if required)
- Fully equipped kitchen, 3 WC’s, Bathroom with shower / bath
- Courtyard with steps to the upper terrace providing table, chairs and small barbecue.
This holiday rental cottage accommodation comprises two good-sized bedrooms, and one small single room, sleeping up to 5 people in total.
There is a pretty courtyard with stone steps leading to the upper terrace, which has a walk way from the back of the cottage to Beast Hill.
Your comfort is our main aim, so we have supplied the cottage with books and games, as well as Wi-Fi, Free View, DVD player and an iPod sound station.
Courtyard with steps to the upper terrace providing table, chairs and small barbecue.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on low season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
2 night minimum stay.
Prices subject to change, we do our best to keep all our pricing information as up-to-date as possible but minor changes may occur.
- Pets allowed
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Open fireplace
- Free parking at the property
- Suitable for families with children
- Washing machine