Cotswold Retreat in Chipping Camden. Enjoy a weekend break in glorious Gloucestershire.
1 bedrooms. Sleeps 2. From £100 per night
- One bedroom
- King size bed, egyptian cotton linen
- Centrally located - within walking distance of restaurants and amenities
- TV/DVD player
- Underfloor heating in bathroom
- Wifi access
- Linen and towels provided
- Short Breaks available
- Pet allowed
- Situated in the heart of the Cotswolds
- Close links to the M5 and M40
- Cotswolds (Cotswold Way Walk) - on your doorstep
- Cheltenham (Cheltenham Races, shopping) - 20 mins
- Stratford (Shakespeare Country) - 30 mins
- Warwick (Warwick Castle) - 40 mins
- Worcester (Races, shopping, river festivals) - 45 mins
- Royal Leamington Spa - 45 mins
- Birmingham (Bull Ring, NIA, NEC) - 110
- Ragley Hall (Annual Game Fair and other events) - 5 miles
- The Three Counties Showground, Malvern (walks and events arena) - 25 miles
Perfectly located in the heart of the beautiful Cotswold town of Chipping Campden, this self catering ground floor apartment of this former sweet shop has been refurbished to a high standard and provides an ideal base to explore this alluring part of the British countryside. The town, famed for its multitude of grand listed buildings and picture postcard high street, has many charming shops restaurants and award winning pubs within walking distance of your 'retreat'. Alternatively, for those seeking a more active pace, the start (or end) of the famous Cotswold Way walk is but a few hundred meters away. Further afield there is the jewel in jump racing's crown at Cheltenham or alternatively soak up some culture in Shakespear's Stratford-Upon-Avon - both approximately 30 minutes drive away.
The beamed living room in this holiday rental apartment is equipped with wood-burning stove and exposed Cotswold stone walls provides the perfect setting for a romatic break for 2. The kitchen has all the modern amenities and is fitted with granite worktops and ceramic tiled floor. The bathroom is tiled in natural stone tiling and has the added luxury of underfloor heating. The bedroom has exposed Cotswold stone walls and has a King sized bed complete with 100% egyptian cotton. Pets welcome.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on low season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
2 night minimum stay.
Prices subject to change, we do our best to keep all our pricing information as up-to-date as possible but minor changes may occur.
- Pets allowed
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Open fireplace
- Disabled access
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
There is a small terrace courtyard to the rear of the property with accommodation for secure bike storage etc. On street parking is available close to the property and spaces are readily available outside peak hours. Parking also available in the town square.