Very close to Glastonbury Festival site, includes exclusive access to Pennard Hill Farm facilities
4 bedrooms. Sleeps 9. From £1000 per night
- Three double bedrooms and one single bedroom
- Charming period sitting room with original stone floors and wood burning stove
- 20ft kitchen with range style cooker and 8 seater table
- 2 bathrooms
- Includes exclusive access to Pennard Hill Farm with unparalleled and panoramic views of the festival
- Includes breakfast each day and full use of the luxurious pop-up restaurant and bar at Pennard Hill Farm
- Includes use of the amphibious vehicles to make getting up and down Pennard Hill easier whatever the weather
- Secluded location
- Walking distance from Glastonbury Festival
- Garden with trampoline and climbing frame
The house is on a small country road just a mile from the A361, and a mere 3 fields away from the closest Glastonbury Festival entrance. There is parking for 3 - 4 vehicles, (dependant on size), directly outside the property. As the house lies within the festival security zone you will be issued with passes to enable easy road access to the property.
Should you wish to venture further afield we are situated 5 miles, (in different directions), from Shepton Mallet, Glastonbury town and the beautiful city of Wells.
This is a charming early 19th Century cottage which benefits from a magnificently light and roomy kitchen which is the heart of the house. The kitchen enjoys a range style cooker, is equipped with an 8 seater country kitchen table and still has plenty of room for a kitchen sofa for you to relax and enjoy the peaceful ambiance. Seven people can be accommodated in the three double and one single bedrooms, we are happy to accommodate a further couple in the study if you wish. This holiday home is full of character and is set well off the beaten track offering seclusion and privacy. Beautifully decorated throughout, this self catering property exudes comfort making it the perfect retreat for festival goers.
Included in your package is access to the exclusive Pennard Hill Farm festival facilities. Pennard Hill Farm is just a short walk from the house and your wristband allows you a delicious and complimentary breakfast each day!! Their luxurious facilities include a pop-up restaurant and bar which is open from early to late each day, and amphibious vehicles to help you get up and down the hill into and out of the festival. We are sure you will revel in the fantastic vista Pennard Hill Farm enjoys of the wonderful Glastonbury Festival whilst sipping something refreshing on your way to and from the greatest festival in the world!
Price & availability
This cottage is available for five nights from 24th June until 29th June 2015 for up to 9 people. The price includes wristbands which allow exclusive access to nearby Pennard Hill Farm's luxurious facilities, and includes breakfast each day in their fabulous pop-up restaurant which has unparalelled views over the festival site along with the use of their amphibious vehicles to get you up and down Pennard hill in comfort.
- The cost for five nights is £5000 for Glastonbury Festival period.
- Please enquire for detailed pricing through Eventful Stays.
- The cost of the house includes the use of Pennard Hill Farm facilities which comprises of breakfast each day in their high end pop-up restaurant and bar which is open from early to late, exclusive access to the festival through Pedestrian Gate PG, and amphibious vehicles to ferry people up and down the hill into and out of the festival.
- Pets allowed
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Open fireplace
- Free parking at the property
- Disabled access
- Suitable for families with children
- Washing machine
Delightful cottage less than a mile from Glastonbury Festival site with exclusive access to the luxurious Pennard Hill Farm facilities including complimentary breakfast each day in their pop-up restaurant and bar with a fantastic and unparalleled vista of the entire festival site. This self catering cottage sleeps up to 9 people. Large kitchen diner with range cooker, charming sitting room with original stone floors and wood burning stove. Two bathrooms, garden, trampoline and climbing frame. Parking for up to 4 vehicles by arrangement.