Spacious converted Stables near Silverstone and close to Cropredy Fairport Convention & F1.
4 bedrooms. Sleeps 11. From £805 per night
- Two double bedrooms (both with Ensuite shower or bath room)
- Two twin bedrooms (one with cot) sharing third bathroom
- Snug with comfortable small double sofa bed
- Narrow Gallery with single bed
- Very well equipped spacious kitchen with dining table, fridge/freezer, AGA (in winter months), gas hob, electric oven, MW, with access to yard gravel garden & also orchard
- Walk-in larder
- Large dining room with table seating 18
- Large living room with open fireplace, half-size snooker table & dart board, Double doors to patio
- Utility room with sink & washing machine
- Outdoor table tennis
- Sun loungers, deck chairs and several outdoor dining areas
- Parking for 4/6 cars
16th Century holiday property ideal for family gatherings in comfortable surroundings & large garden
- Located on the edge of the village at the end of a lane leading to lovely country walk.
- 6 Miles Banbury Junction 11 M40, Stratford 15 miles, Warwick 24 Miles, Oxford 25 Miles, Longleat Safari Park 22 miles.
- Wonderful walks without the need to get into a car
- Local pub, church but no shop - nearest one Cropredy
- Cropredy within cycling distance (2 miles)
- Easy side routes to Silverstone (12 miles) to avoid traffic jams
- Many fabulous houses and gardens to visit locally
- Horse riding, Llama trekking,
- Recent conversion of 16th Century L-shaped thatched stable block
- Four separate large garden areas with garden seating and dining spaces
- Retains many original features including ancient beams.
- Huge Mongolian slate slab flooring on ground floor & oak bedroom floors on ground floor and carpets in first floor bedrooms. Oak staircase and doors
- Interesting eclectic decor
- Ideal for family gatherings, with plenty of room for escape
Price & availability
2 night minimum stay.
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on low season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
Prices from £700 per night.
Please contact Eventful Stays for prices if this property and the annex (property no. ES1479) are required together.
- Pets allowed
- Open fireplace
- Free parking at the property
- Suitable for families with children
- Washing machine
- Washing machine
- Outdoor Table Tennis
- Open fire
- Sun loungers and garden furniture
- Sporting croquet
- Large Baby cot
- Child's dining booster seat & high chair