Please disable your Ad Blocker for Eventful Stays to increase your experience with us.
Spacious converted Stables near Silverstone and close to Cropredy Fairport Convention & F1.
Chipping Warden, United Kingdom
- Two double bedrooms (both with Ensuite shower or bath room)
- Two twin bedrooms (one with cot) sharing third bathroom
- Snug with comfortable small double sofa bed
- Narrow Gallery with single bed
- Very well equipped spacious kitchen with dining table, fridge/freezer, AGA (in winter months), gas hob, electric oven, MW, with access to yard gravel garden & also orchard
- Walk-in larder
- Large dining room with table seating 18
- Large living room with open fireplace, half-size snooker table & dart board, Double doors to patio
- Utility room with sink & washing machine
- Outdoor table tennis
- Sun loungers, deck chairs and several outdoor dining areas
- Parking for 4/6 cars
- Recent conversion of 16th Century L-shaped thatched stable block
- Four separate large garden areas with garden seating and dining spaces
- Retains many original features including ancient beams.
- Huge Mongolian slate slab flooring on ground floor & oak bedroom floors on ground floor and carpets in first floor bedrooms. Oak staircase and doors
- Interesting eclectic decor
- Ideal for family gatherings, with plenty of room for escape
16th Century holiday property ideal for family gatherings in comfortable surroundings & large garden
- Located on the edge of the village at the end of a lane leading to lovely country walk.
- 6 Miles Banbury Junction 11 M40, Stratford 15 miles, Warwick 24 Miles, Oxford 25 Miles, Longleat Safari Park 22 miles.
- Wonderful walks without the need to get into a car
- Local pub, church but no shop - nearest one Cropredy
- Cropredy within cycling distance (2 miles)
- Easy side routes to Silverstone (12 miles) to avoid traffic jams
- Many fabulous houses and gardens to visit locally
- Horse riding, Llama trekking,
Suitable for hen parties
Suitable for stag parties
Suitable for families with children
Free parking at the property
- Washing machine
- Outdoor Table Tennis
- Open fire
- Sun loungers and garden furniture
- Sporting croquet
- Large Baby cot
- Child's dining booster seat & high chair