Converted Granary near to Silverstone & Cropredy Fairport Convention Music Festival. Weekend breaks.
2 bedrooms. Sleeps 4. From £109 per night
- Quiet location in lovely surroundings
- Comfortable, cosy, compact and characterful cottage
- Excellent transport links - motorway (M40), airport (Birmingham), station (Banbury)
- Modern conversion of 16th century Granary
- Easy access to Silverstone (about 12 miles) on rural back roads
- Easy access to Cropredy by bike or walking (2 miles)
Pretty village holiday rental cottage available for short breaks surrounded by beautiful countryside.
6 Miles from Junction 11 of the M40 on the A361 towards Daventry, on entering Chipping Warden turn right into Hogg End, and follow the road (Mill Lane) around the church, past cottages on the right, past the back gated entrance to Edgecote House and cottages on the left, the Granary is situated just beyond on the left behind a 5-bar gate. Mill lane is a cul-de-sac on the edge of the Village. The village has one pub, but sadly no longer a shop. Buses go each hour to Banbury and outlying villages. Taxis to/from Banbury are about £12-£15. There are many excellent pubs in the area, wonderful for dining, including the award-winning Red Lion at Culworth. If you are going to Silverstone, you can take the back roads and avoid the traffic. If you are going to the Cropredy Festival you can either bike or walk. Stratford is only 15 miles away, Oxford 25 miles, Warwick 15 miles and there are many well-marked and stunning walks in totally unspoilt countryside direct from the door.
- Open-plan ground floor living/dining area with modern kitchen, Corian worktops, Butler's sink, gas hob, oven, microwave, fridge all with old flagstone floors
- Oak staircase leading to one double bedroom, one twin-bedded room both with ancient beams, and small shared shower room with contemporary fittings,all with old oak floors
- Oak dining table for 6 people, and three sofas in seating area, ideal for relaxing
Price & availability
2 night minimum stay.
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on low season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
Low season prices from £95 per night.
- Pets allowed
- Free parking at the property
- Suitable for families with children
- Washing machine
- Free to air television
- Use of outdoor table tennis table on request
- Sun loungers and deck chairs
- Outdoor eating area
- Use of BBQ on request
- Parking for 3 cars