Bed and Breakfast in a converted and extended 18th century barn in rural position near Malmesbury
- On a quiet No Through Road and bridlepath with only horses and riders and walkers as passing traffic!
- Two miles from Malmesbury and five miles from Tetbury. Cirencester is about 10 miles.
- Bath, Bristol, Cheltenham and Gloucester are within a 45 minute drive.
- Westonbirt Arboretum and Malmesbury Abbey Gardens are close by.
- The Horse and Groom pub in Charlton www.horseandgroom.com has recently been bought by Marco Pierre White and the Potting Shed in Crudwell (three miles)has been National Dining Pub of the year in 2011 and National Pub of the Year in 2012 www.thepottingshedpub.com
- Wonderful walks directly from the house.