Friendly, family run B & B in Hampshire. Ideal place to stay for a weekend break.
2 bedrooms. Sleeps 4. From £115 per night
- Surrounding Area and Attractions.
In addition to many local rural, cultural and architectural attractions, the house lies equidistant between Reading, Newbury and Basingstoke. It therefore is an ideal destination for both the leisure and business traveller. Southampton Airport is just 30 minutes away, Heathrow 50 minutes and Gatwick just over the hour.
It lies within 30 mins of:
- Highclere Castle, the setting for Downton Abbey
- Newbury Racecourse and Conference Centre
- The Berkshire Downs with miles of beautiful downland walking
- Sandham Memorial Chapel with the famous Stanley Spencer World War I murals
- The Vyne, a little known 16th Century National Trust gem
- Stratfield Saye and Wellington Country Park, the residence of all past and current Dukes of Wellington
- Numerous local golf courses and other watering holes!
Five bed family house in 17 acres of mature gardens, farm and woodland, full ensuite facilities.
- Ten minutes from Junction 6 of the M3 and Basingstoke railway station
- Fifteen minutes from Junction 12 of the M4
- Local village pub only 500 yard walk away
- Wellingtom Arms, Baughurst a renowned multi-award winning gastro pub a five minute drive
What we offer
The accommodation available comprises of one large double bedroom with ensuite shower room and W.C complete with its own TV, Wi-Fi and tea and coffee making equipment including fresh milk. In addition, other double bedrooms adjacent to a large family bathroom are available. Breakfast is included and cooked as necessary to order from the full English fry-up to continental with a selection of fine teas and coffee, fruit juices and delicious home-made jams and marmalades.
This red-brick house in its own grounds of 17 acres of gardens, fields and woodland itself was recently thoroughly modernised and upgraded to the highest of standards, guaranteeing your stay to be comfortable and luxurious.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on mid season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
£100 a night double room.
£80 single occupancy.
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Tea and coffe-making equipment in room
- Ample parking
- Cooked dinner available by separate arrangement and fee