Large 2 bedroom 2 bathroom holiday rental home in London's most exclusive Mayfair neighbourhood.
2 bedrooms. Sleeps 6. From £530 per night
- The master bedroom is very large and holds a large Queen size double bed with a beautiful wooden wall mounted cupboards and wide chest of draws. This is located on the back of the property so its very quiet. It has an beautifully decorated en-suite bathroom with shower toilet and sink. The second bedroom has a large queen size bed and wardrobes and access to the second bathroom next door.
- The lounge is large and enjoys an L shaped leather sofas and a separate double leather sofa bed.
- There is a very attractive wooden and glass dining table with 6 leather chairs in one section of the lounge
- There is a Hi Definition TV in the lounge with access to 50 free view channels.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with a dish washer, double oven, electric hob, large fridge freezer, microwave, washing machine, and a Nespresso coffee machine.
- The apartment is cleaned once a week but daily cleans can also be arrange if needed.
- This is a truly amazing apartment in the heart of London
Self catering luxury apartment in Mayfair, exclusive London. Sleeps 6 and is an ideal place to stay.
Nestled in the heart of Mayfair, London's most exclusive neighbourhood, adjacent to the tranquil gardens of Hyde Park, Mount Street has enjoyed a complete face lift and is now one of the most premium roads to live in. With the famous Scotts Restaurant and the Connaught Hotel on your doorstep you will be living in the lap of luxury. Marc Jacob, Balenciaga are amongst the quaint and charming boutiques on this street.
Grosvenor Square, home of the American Embassy and Berkley Square home of Annabel?s Famous Members club are only 2 min walk away
You are a few minutes walk from Bond Street, home of Channel, Hermes and Louis Vuitton, as is London's premium Department Store Selfridges and Oxford Street. Harrods is a 5 min cab away
Marble Arch and Bond Street Tube Station are both less than 5 min walk away
You are surrounded by some of London most famous art galleries including the Royal Academy of Arts and Sotheby's
For any medical treatment, the London Clinic and Harley Street is nearby.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on mid season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
2 night minimum stay.
- Washing machine
- Beautiful wooden framed queen size beds in both the master and the second bedroom
- There is also a leather double size sofa bed in the lounge and a single foldaway bed which can be used in either of the bedroom