Architect designed holiday home in Henley on Thames offering self catering short breaks & holidays
4 bedrooms. Sleeps 6. From £460 per night
- Private off street parking for 5 cars
- Large open plan space
- 4 bedrooms ( 2 x double 2 x single)
- 2 double bedrooms with ensuite
- Larger than average bath in main bathroom
- Modern Kitchen;Steam oven / Regular oven / Microwave / Dishwasher / Tumber dryer / Washing machine / Coffe maker / Ice maker
- Underfloor thermostatically controlled heating downstairs
- Large hallway with downstairs toilet
- Private garden with bbq
- 15 minutes walk to river (Berkshire Bank)
Open plan, very comfortable self catering house, 10 mins walk to town centre, 15 mins walk to river.
At the end of a gravel track you will find our holiday rental home and you feel like you have really escaped, yet you are only 10 mins walk to the centre of Henley on Thames with its bustling market square; shops, pubs, restaurants.
Henley has a Waitrose in the town and conveniently a 7 day late night opening Sainsburys. Boutique and independent shops sit on the High Street alongside well known names such as Monsoon, Crew Clothing, Rohan.
If you do want to explore, Henley is on the edge of The Chilterns, an area of outstanding natural beauty. Fantastic local village pubs have food offerings on a par with some of the best restaurants in any metropolis.
This is an ideal place to stay for all the great events that take place in Henley on Thames and for an escape from city life. Book a short break or holiday in our home in Henley on Thames.
This is a family self catering home, with spaces to be togther and spaces to escape. Down a gravel track you feel like you have escaped the masses, yet you are only 10 minutes walk to the high life of Henley; Regatta, Festival, Fringe, Rewind. Equally 10 minutes drive takes you to some of the most beautiful villages in The Chilterns.
All rooms within this holiday home in Henley on Thames have been designed for ease of living, from light switches just where you need them, to a boling water tap in the kitchen. Natural light floods into the downstairs space from a wall of glass doors that lead to the garden. The clean lines and simple features make the house incrediabley relaxing.
The bedrooms have beautiful views over to the Berkshire bank, the master bed is perfectly positioned for remarkable sunrises, should you be up that early! The bathrooms have masses of storage, power showers and underfloor heating.
A truly stunning, unique property.
Eventful Stays can provide VIP tickets & Hospitality packages to the Henley Royal Regatta, The Rewind Festival and other major events. Please enquire for more information.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on mid season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
2 night minimum stay.
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- HD Television / Apple TV / Netflix / Sky
- Integrated cieling speakers that will play your itunes
- Wahing Machine / Tumble dryer
- Drying room
- Utility room with sink for muddy wellies
- Two showers / four toilets / one bath
- Steam oven / induction hob / microwave / regualr oven
- Boiling water tap / coffee machine / ice maker