Self catering home for Henley Regatta/festival week - only 5-10mins walk to the center of Henley.
3 bedrooms. Sleeps 7. From £290 per night
- 2 Double bedrooms and 1 bedroom with adult/children bunk beds.
- Plus one single futon.
- New (2012) Bathroom with underfloor heating and downstairs toilet.
- New (2012) high spec kitchen.
- Living room with Sky televison and log burning stove.
- BT Infinity broadband wireless internet
- Large 90' garden with BBQ, garden furniture and 2 garden sheds.
Self catering accommodation for the Henley Regattas and the Festival near centre of Henley on Thames
- The property is located on a residential road only a short (5-10 minute) walk from the town centre.
- It is a 5-10min walk from Henley-on-Thames rail station and 20 mins by taxi from Reading station.
This family home comfortably accommodates 6 people, but can sleep up to 7
This spacious and contemporary self catering home in Henley on Thames is the ideal place to stay for a short break to the area, perfectly placed for the Henley Festival and the Royal Regatta. offering more space and flexibility than any hotel, enjoy this self catering alternative to hotel accommodation - a true home away from home.
With a newly fitted kitchen, equipped with all the latest mod cons, a cosy living room and 3 spacious bedrooms, this holiday home in Henley on Thames provides a perfect self catering place to stay for families in Henley on Thames.
Eventful Stays can provide VIP tickets & Hospitality packages to the Henley Royal Regatta, The Rewind Festival and other major events. Please enquire for more information.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on mid season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
2 night inimum stay.
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Washing machine
- 32" widescreen TV
- Sky package including sky sports
- Wireless High speed internet
- Washing machine/dryer
- Range cooker with 5 hobs and 2 ovens.
- New bathroom suite, with shower and bath.
- 2 toilets
- Log burner
- 90' garden with full range of Garden furniture