A delightful getaway for short breaks once an original stable tack room in Stratford-upon-Avon.
1 bedrooms. Sleeps 2. From £138 per night
- The kitchen/dining area and living room are open plan creating a sociable space for eating and relaxing. All well equipped with everything you need to make your self-catering stay stress free.
- Stairs lead directly from the living room into the bedroom which has a double bed and large stylish ensuite bathroom with both shower and bath.
- Off road parking for one car outside the property.
- This is a no smoking property.
- Sorry but we are unable to accept pets.
- A second property next door, which sleeps 6, is also available.
Compact, bijoux holiday home perfect for 2! Great base to explore Shakespeare's Stratford.
Stratford-upon-Avon is located in the historic heart of England. It is easy to reach from London, the Midlands and the North and is close to the M40, M42 and M6 motorway networks.
This holiday rental home is just a 15 minute walk from the centre of Shakespeare's Stratford with it's historic buildings, including Shakespeare's birthplace and the famous Royal Shakespeare Company and it's three theatres. Stratford's annual events include Shakespeare's Birthday celebrations, The Stratford-upon-Avon Literary Festival, The Stratford Fringe and this year there is a special World Shakespeare Festival with numerous events and exciting productions. There are regular meetings and fun Family Days at Stratford Race Course which is only a 5 minute drive or 20 minute walk away.
With easy access to many other towns such as Warwick and it's medieval castle, cosmopolitan Birmingham and the NEC, Oxford with it's art and culture and the Regency town of Cheltenham – they are all less than an hour's drive away. The Cotswolds are also close by where you can visit picturesque villages with their traditional pale stone buildings such as Bourton-on-the-Water, Broadway and Chipping Campden.
This holiday rental home, recently converted from the original grooms accommodation, offers comfortable accommodation for couples. Well equipped and furnished to a high standard, the property offers you a great central location in which to stay whilst exploring Stratford and the surrounding areas. It is within walking distance of the town centre with it's many bars, cafes and restaurants, and of course the famous RSC theatre. There is also an excellent (good traditional pub food at reasonable prices!) pub close by in the centre of Shottery.
The bed is made up with finest Egyptian cotton linen and we provide thick fluffy bath and hand towels for your use. A welcome pack with essentials such as tea, coffee, milk and a homemade cake will be waiting for you on your arrival.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on mid season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
3 night minimum stay.
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Front door into small kitchen/diner: well appointed with oak work surfaces, cooker, hob, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge with ice box. Dining table and chairs.
- Living: leather sofa, TV, DVD, ipod dock, wireless broadband, books, games and DVDs. Contemporary wall mounted gas fire. Stairs leading to bedroom.
- Bedroom: double bedded room, spacious ensuite bathroom with bath and large shower.
- Parking: there is a small off road parking space outside the property or adjacent on road parking.
- Property approximately 450sq ft / 41.5sq m