Stylishly converted stable within walking distance of Anne Hathaway's Cottage, Stratford-upon-Avon
3 bedrooms. Sleeps 6. From £200 per night
- This holiday rental accommodation offers open plan kitchen/dining/living area creates a sociable space for eating and relaxing. All well equipped with everything you need to make your self-catering stay stress free.
- Large entrance hall with plenty of room for coats, shoes and wellies. Cloakroom.
- 3 Bedrooms: the master with kingsize bed and ensuite shower room, a second with kingsize bed and the third with twin beds. There is a family bathroom with both bath and shower.
- Secluded walled courtyard with facilities for outdoor eating accessed via glazed doors from the lounge.
- This is a no smoking property.
- Sorry but we are unable to accept pets.
- A second property next door, The Tack Room which sleeps 2, is also available.
Newly renovated Victorian stable perfect for exploring Shakespeare's Stratford and surrounding area.
Stratford-upon-Avon is located in the historic heart of England. It is easy to reach from London, the Midlands and the North and is close to the M40, M42 and M6 motorway networks.
This holiday rental property is just a 15 minute walk from the centre of Shakespeare's Stratford with it's historic buildings including Shakespeare's birthplace and the famous Royal Shakespeare Company and it's three theatres. Stratford's annual events include Shakespeare's Birthday celebrations, The Stratford-upon-Avon Literary Festival, The Stratford Fringe and this year there is a special World Shakespeare Festival with numerous events and exciting productions. There are regular meetings and fun Family Days at Stratford Race Course which is only a 5 minute drive or 20 minute walk away.
With easy access to many other towns such as Warwick and it's medieval castle, cosmopolitan Birmingham and the NEC, Oxford with it's art and culture and the Regency town of Cheltenham – they are all less than an hour's drive away. The Cotswolds are also close by where you can visit picturesque villages with their traditional pale stone buildings such as Bourton-on-the-Water, Broadway and Chipping Campden.
Our recently converted Victorian stable offers comfortable holiday cottage type accommodation for couples or families. Well equipped and furnished to a high standard, this self catering accommodation offers guests the perfect place to stay whilst exploring Stratford and the surrounding areas. It is within walking distance of the town centre with it's many bars, cafes and restaurants, and of course the famous RSC Theatre. There is also an excellent (good traditional pub food at reasonable prices!) pub closeby in the centre of Shottery.
All beds are made up with finest Egyptian cotton linen and we provide thick fluffy bath towels for your use. A welcome pack with essentials such as tea, coffee, milk and a homemade cake will be waiting for you on your arrival making it very much a home from home.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on mid season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
2 night minimum stay.
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Entrance hall, cloakroom with basin and toilet, second hallway with stairs leading off.
- Kitchen: well appointed kitchen with oak work surfaces, cooker, hob, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, additional fridge.
- Dining: table and chairs to seat 8.
- Living: large leather sofas, TV, DVD, ipod dock, wireless broadband, books, games and DVDs. Wall mounted gas fire. Glazed doors leading to walled patio.
- Bedroom 1: kingsize bed with ensuite shower room.
- Bedroom 2: kingsize bed.
- Bedroom 3: twin beds.
- Family Bathroom: with both bath and shower.
- Outside: secluded walled patio with table and chairs to seat 6. BBQ (charcoal included).
- Parking: on road parking directly outside or an off road space may be available by arrangement.
- Property approximately 1350sq ft / 125sq m.