Old Brewery House is in a secluded valley near the Cotswold town of Stow-On-The-Wold.
4 bedrooms. Sleeps 10. From £425 per night
- Front Door to Main Living Area/Sitting Room which is a gorgeous and light room in the centre of the house, with sofas, plasma TV, original features and amazing views onto the lake
- A downstairs Loo can be found just off this room at the foot of the stairs
- From Main Living Area the Passageway to the left leads to a Secondary Living Area/Snug Room with fire-place, plasma TV/DVD and sofas. Please note that the sofa is also a sofa bed and this can be made up as a fifth bedroom. Small entrance hall and additional entrance can also be found off this room
- From Main Living Area/Sitting Room the Passageway to the right leads to a fabulous and fully equipped kitchen with island, double Everhot range cooker, huge floor to ceiling windows, kitchen table with seating up to 12. Off the kitchen and down the staircase leads to a Utility Room with access from the gardens. Traditional stone floor, original male and female loos, butlers sink, washing machine and separate dryer, chest freezer, plus drying room A perfect place to kick off your boots and hang up any wet clothes after a long walk!
- From Main Living Area climb the staircase to a large landing area with lovely long window seat. From here you can reach four en-suite double bedrooms
- Garden Room: Beautiful views to the garden. A large bedroom with super king sized bed (zip & link beds for single bed option), small vanity table, small sofa, built in wardrobe and shelving. Fire-place. Tiled en-suite shower with loo and basin
- Lake room: stunning views onto the lake. A large bedroom with super king sized bed (zip & link beds for single bed option), vanity table, built in wardrobe, and fireplace. Tiled en-suite bathroom with bath, shower over, loo and basin
- Green Room: A large bedroom with super king sized bed (zip & link beds for single bed option), small sofa, dressing table, mirror and fireplace. Tiled en-suite bathroom with shower over, loo and basin
- Attic Room: Up a small staircase to a quirky attic room full of character with super king sized bed (zip & link beds for single bed option) and camp bed option, with hanging rail and chest of drawers. Large en-suite with bathroom with loo and basin
Stunning house in an enviable location with huge rooms & lovely gardens. Ideal for Cheltenham Races.
This holiday rental home sits in a beautiful, secluded valley just outside the historic market town of Stow-On-The-Wold. You can while away many hours wandering through the pretty streets and browsing round the many independent, artisan and antique shops in the town. Venture further afield and there’s so much on offer.
Fabulous local eateries
- Daylesford Organic Farm
- The Coach & Horses, Ganborough
- The Golden Ball, Lower Swell
- The Queen’s Head, Stow-On-The-Wold
- Cotswold Farm Park Birdland, Bourton on the Water
- Cotswold Wildlife Park National Trust Chastleton House
- Batsford Arborteum Heythrop Boxing Day Meet, Chipping Norton
- Seizcote Gardens Heythrop New Year’s Day, Stow on the Wold
Golf courses at Naunton, Chipping Norton, Burford, Heythrop Park, Lyneham
Train stations within easy reach at Moreton in Marsh, 3 miles & Kingham about 5 miles
A secret hideaway, yet within minutes of some of the Cotswolds most delightful towns and attractions this self catering luxury holiday rental cottage lends itself perfectly to anyone who wants to stay in the Cotswold.
Set over three floors this fabulous four bedroom family home has been completely rennovated during 2011 to make the very best of the large spaces and original features found in this unique property. The setting and architecture of this self catering property and the buildings that surround it are quintessentially Cotswolds and utterly idyllic. Its location is unique, being right in the heart of an original brewery, whose buildings date back as far as the 12th Century. It remains a working brewery today and although running full time, has very little impact on the house or its occupants. It is not open to the public and access to the brewery buildings is understandably prohibited. Beer, however, is available, should you desire it and you'll find links to chocolate box pretty Cotswolds inns that are supplied by the brewery.
This holiday home is the prefect base from which to simply explore the Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty that is the Cotswolds or to set out for some of the fabulous events near by. Cheltenham Races, Blenheim Palace Classic Car Rally, Badminton Horse Trials, Wychwood and Cornbury Music Festivals to name but a few are all within a short distance of this wonderful house.
Price & availability
- Pets allowed
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Open fireplace
- Free parking at the property
- Suitable for families with children
- Washing machine
- Suitable for hen parties
- Two Plasma TVs and DVD players
- Wireless internet throughout
- Large utility room with washing machine, drying room, seperate dryer, chest freezer
- Larder fridge plus seperate fridge and small freezer in the kitchen
- 4 en-suite bathrooms plus further seperate loo. Original male and femail cubical loos in the utility room!