Self catering holiday home close to Henley on Thames, ideal for the Henley Regatta & Rewind Festival
3 bedrooms. Sleeps 5. From £265 per night
Spacious house only 3 miles from Henley on Thames
- Three bedrooms (2 double & 1 single)
- 10 minutes from Henley on Thames
- 5 minutes by train (railway station in Wargrave)
- Large open plan kitchen and dining room
- Off street parking for two cars
Spacious three bedroom house 3 miles from Henley on Thames available for the Royal Regatta.
The house is located in Wargrave a quiet Berkshire village.
- Henley on Thames is 3 miles away a ten minute car ride
- Wargrave railway station is 0.9 miles away a ten to fifteen minute walk
- Train journey Wargrave to Henley on Thames takes five minutes
- Wargrave has a local shop and four pubs to choose from
- Supermarkets located in Henley and Tywford just ten minute drive
Three bedroom detached house situated in a quiet village less than four miles from Henley on Thames. The house is spacious and decorated to a high standard. Downstairs consists of large living room, open plan kitchen & dining room & toliet. Upstairs to two large double bedrooms, one single bedroom and family bathroom.
Wargrave is a pretty village close to Reading and a ten minute drive to Henley on Thames. Branch line train from Wargrave to Henley takes five minutes. Wargarve station a 10-15 minute walk from the house.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on mid season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
2 night minimum stay.
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
The property has the following amenities;
- Fully equiped kitchen
- Garden with outside table & chairs
- Washing machine & tumble dryer
- TV & DVD
- Bedding, towels etc.
- Ipod docking station