Pretty, Refurbished Terraced Holiday Cottage in Village Close to Goodwood and The Solent.
2 bedrooms. Sleeps 4. From £100 per night
- Excellent location.
- Provision for guests in all seasons.
- Private parking.
- King-size double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
Holiday Cottage With Open Fire For Cosy Short Breaks. Sunny Terrace Overlooking Village Gardens.
Westbourne is an attractive village close to the sailing centre of Emsworth and the sea. It is also a short distance from the South Downs. The cities of Chichester and Portsmouth are within easy reach, both providing plenty of cultural and historic interest in addition to excellent shopping and good restaurants. Goodwood is reached within twenty minutes as is the sailing centre of Hayling Island. Westbourne has sufficient shops and pubs within walking distance to satisfy guests' daily needs . An ideal place to stay for visiting Glorious Goodwood and for sailing at Hayling Island.
- Designed to be a pleasure to those who appreciate interesting art work and reading material.
- Tranquil, though in the village centre.
- Equipped to provide comfort.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on mid season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
2 night minimum stay.
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Washing machine
- Wireless internet.
- Television with DVD player.
- DAB radio with CD player.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, cooker and microwave.
- Washing machine.
- Bathroom has bath and shower.