Stunning Georgian Country Villa set in Hampshire's Meon Valley, Luxury Self Catering Accommodation.
6 bedrooms. Sleeps 12. From £1898 per night
- THE HALL Grand double height entrance hall with an open fire and stone cantilever staircase and landing;
- MORNING ROOM Georgian painted floral ceiling, open fire, glorious views of the park and flight of stairs descending straight on to the lawn;
- DRAWING ROOM The traditional Georgian Drawing Room has an enormous picture window with striking views across the park, an open fire and a grand piano;
- DINING ROOM Able to seat 24 around a single table or 50 on smaller round tables providing intimate surroundings but with the grandeur of parkland views;
- LIBRARY An intimate room with an open fire and a wealth of books to peruse;
- PANTRY Situated next to the Dining Room with dishwasher and storage;
- KITCHEN with Aga, electric range cooker, American style fridge freezer, dishwasher, table to seat 6 and garden/parkland views;
- UTILITY ROOM Situated between the back door and the kitchen with washing machine, tumble dryer and wc
- PONSONBY Double bedroom with zip and link super-king sized bed.
- SUNFLOWER BATHROOM Free standing bath with shower over, large porcelain basin and original fireplace (not working!). Can be arranged as en suite to Ponsonby or Inglis, or shared.
- INGLIS Double bedroom with zip and link super-king sized bed.
- GOODLAD Double bedroom with antique king sized bed.
- BURROUGH Double bedroom with antique king sized bed.
- FLAMINGO BATHROOM Free standing bath, walk-in shower, double basins. Can be arranged as en suite to Burrough, or shared.
- HOUSE Double bedroom with queen sized bed and en suite shower room
- Stairs to ROOF TERRACE.
- SERVANTS’ HALL Vaulted room with pool/table tennis table and dining table to seat 8.
- MRS MIGGINS ROOM Informal sitting room large comfy sofas, hi-fi, games console, projector, library of DVDs and CDs.
Extra beds can be brought into the house to enable 14 people to stay or alternatively there is a self catering apartment above the Kitchen that sleeps 2 for extra guests.
This luxury self catering house is set in 2 acres of formal gardens and surrounded by some 18 acres of parkland studded with majestic oak trees. The sweeping lawn provides generous room for garden games, activities, barbeques and drinks. The uninterrupted views from the garden across the parkland to the orchards and the Isle of Wight beyond create a tranquil and spacious environment.
Grand Yet Homely Georgian Country House in Hampshire, 30 Mins From the South Coast
This luxury self catering accommodation is located on the outskirts of a small village in the Meon Valley, Hampshire. There is a village shop plus a post office, butchers and hair dressers. Local railway stations are Botley (10mins), Winchester (25mins), Petersfield (25mins) and Southampton (30mins). Closest airport is Southampton (20mins).
This stunning self catering luxury accommodation is available as an exclusive use, self catering short term holiday let. We want you to feel like it is your home for the duration of your stay. If you don’t feel like you can sit in any chair and read any book, we’re not doing our job!
Up to 12 can be accommodated in five double bedrooms (two of which can be converted to twin rooms and two further single beds are available on request) with four bathrooms. The bedrooms are furnished with family antiques, sumptuous bedding and cushions with televisions and DVD players in each room. Bathrooms are finished to an exceptionally high standard with one en suite shower room; one shared shower room and two bathrooms with baths and showers which can be arranged to be en suite or shared.
In addition to the four main reception rooms guests will have full use of the roof terrace, games room, media room, kitchens and gardens. There is Wi-Fi throughout the house as well as a projector, games console, hi-fi, pool table, table tennis, outdoor games equipment and a computer and printer available on request. We offer a list of activities from local companies ranging from catering for your stay to country pursuits, cup cake decoration or millinery.
So whether you’re looking for a quiet time away or an activity filled occasion, this beautiful holiday home has it covered.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on mid season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
Minimum 2-night stay policy.
£3,300 for 2 nights and a reduced rental rate for each night thereafter (please enquire for full details as this will depend on length of stay).
Weekly rentals available c£6300 depending on time of year.
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Open fireplace
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Wi-fi throughout the house;
- TVs, DAB radios and DVD players in each bedroom;
- Projector, games console, iPod dock, DVDs and CDs;
- Pool/table tennis table;
- Croquet, quoites, boules, volleyball, badminton, tennis and cricket equipment;
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, 2 dishwashers, fridge freezer, Aga, electric stove.