5 Star Scottish Mansion House Near Inverness With Seven En-Suite Bedrooms Offering Stylish Luxury
7 bedrooms. Sleeps 14. From £1200 per night
- Peaceful location
- Period House
- 7 en-suite Bedrooms
- Wood-lined Drawing Room
- Antique Dining Table for 14
- Sitting Room
- TV Lounge
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- 6 Acres of Garden and Woodland
- In-house Catering available
- Daily housekeeping included
- Wedding Licence
- Weddings and Events for up to 46 people
- Outside space for marquee hire for larger events
Luxury Highland Lodge with Beautiful En-Suite Bedrooms and Stunning Drawing Room with Log Fires
This stunning self catering property sits amongst 6 acres of garden and woodland only 25 minutes drive from Inverness and 40 minutes from Inverness airport. The local village is 2 miles from the house where you will find two pubs a co-op and a post office. There are lots of walks in the area and the Black Rock Gorge just minutes away.
The market town of Dingwall and Alness are only 10 minutes drive away where guests will find supermarkets, butchers, high street shops and independant retailers.
There are a great many outdoor activties on offer in the area, Salmon and Trout Fishing, Sea Angling, Skiing, Quad biking, Horse Riding, archery, gorge walking, canoeing, guided hill walking. There are many championship Golf courses to choose from or guests can take a boat trip out in the Moray Firth and go Dolphin watching and see some of our wildlife up close, including seals and red kites. Boat cruises on Loch Ness or RIB fun filled boat trips.
This impressive self catering property is a luxury holiday house nestled in the Ross-shire countryside, provided luxury en-suite accommodation for up to 14 in the Highlands of Scotland. Offering guests the flexible choice of self-catering with the luxury of a daily housekeeper as well as part or fully catered stay, enjoying hassle-free evenings or special occasions when your hosts take care of the cooking! Available for exclusive use rentals throughout the year, this holiday home is the perfect location for weddings, family reunions and special events.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on mid season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
2 night minmum stay.
2 night breaks from £3,800
3 night breaks from £4200
7 night breaks from £5500
Christmas and New Year breaks from £6,000 for 7 nights. (please enquire).
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Open fireplace
- Washing machine
This holiday home has seven individually designed en-suite bedrooms and can accommodate up to fourteen adults, we can also arrange cots and fold-away beds for young children.
- King-size bedroom with en-suite bathroom & separate shower
- Superking/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom & separate shower
- Superking bedroom with en-suite bathroom & shower
- Superking/Twin bedroom with en--suite bathroom & shower
- Spacious, wood-panelled Living & Dining room with CD Stereo and i-pod docking station and open fires
- Sitting room with open fire
- Hall with honesty telephone
- Fully-equipped Kitchen with dishwashers, AGA, microwave, 6 ring cooker & fridge/freezer.
Lower Ground Floor
- Superking/ Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom & separate shower
- King-size bedroom with en-suite bathroom with double spa bath & separate shower.
- Superking/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Television Room with digital Television, Video and DVD player
If you would like some catering during your stay this can be arranged to suit your individual requirements. Serving home-cooked meals using fresh local produce as well as hearty Scottish breakfasts or picnic lunches. Perhaps a special meal for an occasion, prices for a three course meal typically cost between £35 and £50 per head.
Our housekeeper will come each day to ensure the house is comfortable for you, doing up to two hours cleaning each day. Extra housekeeping is available on request.
The house has WIFI, a washing machine, a computer and printer for your use and i-pod docking stations in each bedroom. Highland Aromatics Toiletries,waffle dressing gowns, towels, bedding and ample log store.