Luxurious and romantic holiday cottage for 2 on the edge of the historic Cotswold town of Malmesbury
1 bedrooms. Sleeps 2. From £120 per night
- 1 bedroom accommodating 2 people. The galleried bedroom contains a king size double bed.
- The property has a bathroom with roll-top bath and over-bath shower.
- The kitchen area is fully fitted and impressively equipped with top quality appliances and every implement you could need.
- The comfortable living / dining area includes HD TV, DVD player, CD player and iPod docking station.
- A parking space and free broadband mean that this apartment is ideal for both business and holiday stays. Additional parking can be arranged.
- Own patio area with outdoor dining and seating.
- Many luxurious extras including White Company towels, toiletries and bathrobes, welcome tray with homemade cake and local produce and top quality Egyptian cotton bedlinen.
- On-site owners are on hand to provide advice and assistance.
Charming holiday cottage, sleeps 2, ideal place to stay for a short break or romantic weekend.
Malmesbury is a bustling market town on the edge of the Cotswolds, with shops, restaurants, and the beautiful Abbey which dates back to the 7th century.
With the Cotswolds on your doorstep, this self-catering accommodation is perfect place to stay for those who want to explore the wonderful villages and towns in the area, including Westonbirt, Tetbury and Cirencester.
Book this ideal self catering accommodation for a short break or to attend nearby events including the Tetbury Music Festival, Kemble air shows and Badminton Horse Trials.
The newly-renovated self catering accommodation comprises an open plan living /dining room and kitchen area on the ground floor, with a downstairs bathroom with a roll-top bath and over-bath shower. The stairs lead up to a galleried bedroom with king-size bed under the eaves, made up with Egyptian cotton bedlinen and a Hungarian goose down duvet (a microfibre duvet is available on request).
The kitchen is impressively equipped with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and practically every implement you could need.
A glazed door leads out to the patio area, where you can enjoy a glass of wine or a candlelit evening meal under the stars. There are steps up to the large traditional walled garden of the main house (complete with centuries-old apple trees and a well) which guests are welcome to enjoy.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on mid season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
2 night minimum stay.
- Internet access
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
Washing machine and dryer Dishwasher Gas hob and electric oven Microwave oven Fridge / freezer Flat screen HD TVs with FreeSat in the living room and bedroom Stereo CD player and radio with iPod/iPhone docking station Clock radio Blu-Ray / DVD player with a good selection of DVD's Plenty of maps, guides and books Selection of games Cot (on request - the property is suitable for a baby under six months) Private parking for 1 car Patio table and chairs Hairdryer Iron and Ironing Board Roll top bath with over-bath shower Heated Towel Rail Underfloor Heating To make your stay as pleasant as possible we provide tea towels, toilet rolls, tea, coffee, sugar, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, washing powder, hand soap, cleaning materials and supplies of basic condiments. All bed linen and towels are included. The cottage is scrupulously cleaned between visitors and beds are made up for your arrival. Should you stay for longer than a week, the bedlinen and towels will be changed, and the cottage cleaned, part way through your stay.