Large Victorian home in Islington providing accommodation with great links to London, sleeps 9
6 bedrooms. Sleeps 9. From £276 per night
- Lovely spacious house
- Sleeps up to 9 people
- Convenient self catering accommodation
- Close to shops, pubs, restaurants, parks and enertainment venues
Lovely terraced self catering house with pretty garden. Well placed for accessing London.
Situated on a leafy boulevard in the Highbury part of Islington in London. Two hundred metres from Canonbury station. Also close to bus routes and Highbury and Islington station. Great links to the capital. Equidistant between and a short walk to Highbury Fields and Clissold Parks, each with tennis courts , swimming pools and parkland. Islington has numerous restaurants, pubs, cinema, theatre and shops. There is a great choice of pubs and restaurants within four hundred metres. You can also walk or cycle along the canal to Camden Market. Ten minute walk to the Emirates Stadium.
- Substantial late victorian terraced house
- 6 bedrooms (3 doubles)
- Front and rear landscaped gardens
- Three bathrooms
- Double drawing room (grand piano)
- Large kitchen/diner
- Snug sittingroom with digital TV, DVD etc (additional sofa bed)
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on mid season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
4 night minimum stay.
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Washing machine
- Television,dvd,video,digital tv, sky sport
- washing machine and dryer
- Two fridges, one freezer
- Unlimited broadband, wifi connection