An Old Farmhouse in the Derbyshire Peaks, Close to Chatsworth and Ideal for a Family Break.
3 bedrooms. Sleeps 6. From £242 per night
- Don't miss out on this opportunity to holiday in the lush hills of Derbyshire. This luxurious self-catering accommodation is the perfect family place to stay for a holiday in the UK or for a special occasion.
- Just 30 mins from Chatsworth House and Alton Towers, the perfect place to entertain the kids all year round.
- 3 en-suite bedrooms with luxurious decoration and facilities.
- Hot tub overlooking the views across woods and fields.
- Wide choice of local Golf courses.
- Carsington water just minutes away, sailing and cycling.
- Vast walking area, with various local pubs.
- Log Burner with stacked logs on site.
- Large kitchen and dining area.
- BBQ perfect for the summer months.
- Plasma TV's throughout
- The owners of the farmhouse have a country pub just over the hill, serving wonderful food and drinks.
Stone built with oak beams, charming log burner and hot tub with view. Stunning luxury accommodation
- 2 miles from the market town of Belper, with shops and public amenities nearby.
- 7 miles from Derby.
- Country walks directly from the garden.
- Chatsworth House 30 mins away.
- Alton Towers 30 mins away.
- 2 local pubs, just 2 mins and 10 mins walk away.
- Activities from shooting, fishing and horse riding can all be arranged upon request.
- Golf courses in area.
- The perfect winter and summer holiday venue for the family.
This self-catering farmhouse sits in a private gated community. Built of stone in the 18th century, this beautifully restored oak beamed house offers a tranquillity that really does bring the shoulders down after a long day. It is the family home of local business people, lovingly furnished but offering a feel that makes you want to kick your shoes off. This is ideal accommodation for a holiday break or a family stay. Every window looks out over stunning views, and the gardens have various vantage points perfect for pursuing a hobby or outdoor activity. As it's a lived in family home every room is fitted for comfort, the kitchen is fully equipped with self-catering facilities. There is a lovely conservatory overlooking the hills and the Hot tub is just a step onto the patio.
Book this accommodation with Eventful Stays to attend cricket events at Trent Bridge Cricket Ground. England will be challenging World Champions India and the match promises to be a close competition. This accommodation is also perfect for a special family gataway to the countryside.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on mid season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
3 night minimum stay.
High season 7 night breaks from £1800 per week.
Low season 7 night breakd from £1000 per week.
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Hot tub
- Washing machine
- Wi-Fi available.
- Plasma TV's throughout the accommodation. Perfect for relaxing in the evening.
- Luxurious Hot Tub.
- En-suite rooms.
- Dishwasher and Washing Machine, as well as modern self-catering facilities.