Luxury Cotswolds Holiday Cottage in Gloucestershire. An Ideal Place to Stay for a Short Break.
3 bedrooms. Sleeps 8. From £120 per night
- Recently refurbished with a high standard of decor.
- Sleeps up to 8 people ideal for the Battle of Britain Air show or a family break in the country.
- Family room with double and two single beds, accommodating 4 people.
- Master bedroom with king size bed ideal for a couple.
- Small double room with access to bathroom.
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower, heated floor and towel rail.
- Dressing area with good plugs and mirrors.
- Lounge with two sofas and armchair perfect for relaxing after an exciting event or special occasion.
- Desk with telephone and Wi-Fi so you can keep up to date with friends and family.
- Dining area with table and chairs.
- Modern well equipped kitchen ideal for a self-catering stay in the Cotswolds.
- Microwave and double oven facilities.
- Washing machine and tumble drier ideal for longer stays at this accommodation.
- Patio area and large gardens, perfect for the summer months.
Luxury Holiday Cottage Close to Charming Village Centre with Fantastic Walks. Ideal for Short Breaks
The town of Minchinhampton is located 1.5 miles away in Gloucestershire Cotswolds high above the 'Golden valleys' once prosperous for the production of cloth. Minchinhampton is an especially attractive little Cotswold town, centred on its high street and market square.
The cottage is situated just a short walk to the centre of Minchinhampton with close proximity to shops, including the famous butchers, cafes and pub, and very good Chinese take away.
The cottage provides an ideal base from which to explore this beautiful area, with acres of National Trust common land, the Golden Valleys (Laurie Lee Country) and close to the thriving towns of Stroud, Nailsworth and Cirencester.
- Tetbury - Antique & food shops New Highgrove shop, Westonbirt Arboretum.
- Nailsworth - Wide selection of good restaurants & interesting shops. 'Williams' very good fishmonger & deli.
- Stroud - Vibrant market town, famous for its award winning farmers market Sat 9am - 2 pm.
- Cirencester - Corinium market town with a wide selection of shops & cafés & museum.
- Painswick - charming little town with historic buildings and Rococo Gardens. The "Queen of the Cotswolds".
- Minchinhampton is approx 10 mins to Tetbury, Cirencester, Painswick, and less than 25 mins to Gloucester and Cheltenham, 35 mins to Bath.
This self-catering country home is perfect for attending one of the many events in the Cotswolds area. The Battle of Britain air show, The Cheltenham Festival and the Gatcombe Horse Trials are all incredibly popular and exciting events for which accommodation goes fast.
The front door leads into a light airy spacious lounge with a logburner, writing desk, comfy armchair delightfully covered in chic fabric, 2 leather chairs and comfy footstool. Equipped with Sky TV and DVD player.
There is underfloor heating throughout the ground floor which is covered with beautiful Cotswold stone.
The kitchen is new and modern with an extensive range of facilties including integrated dishwasher and fridge, double oven electric cooker with ceramic hob, toaster, kettle and microwave with an outside door leading to the very large rear garden and utility room complete with washing machine and tumble dryer.
The dining area has a beautiful antique table and spoon backed chairs.
The stairs up to the first floor lead to the dressing area which has stunning French shabby chic style furniture including a dressing table and stool and very large communal wardrobe. The dressing area also leads up to the second floor where there is 1 large bedroom with 2 single beds and 1 double bed; it is full of character with original beams and a pretty window.
The master bedroom is simply a joy it is so restful and has been described as the best place on earth to wake up by our guests. The sun comes right into the room when the heavy drapes are pulled back it makes you feel fantastic.
The bathroom is also on the first floor accessed through the third bedroom. It is contemporary in design with an over bath shower, towel rail, under floor heating, vanity cupboard and large well lit mirror.
The third room has a single bed with a second mattress and is handy if you have friends staying over for an odd night, as the upstairs is bigger than the downstairs due to the second floor - 8 people are a bit of a squeeze!
Further details outdoors:
There is a small patio area at the back, and extensive gardens to the front and rear. You can drive to the front door to unload and parking is nearby.
Price & availability
Contact Eventful Stays for availability and pricing information. Price per night based on mid season rates, prices will be higher at peak season and price per night may vary based on number of nights booked. Contact Eventful Stays for more information.
2 night minimum stay.
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- TV with sky freeview.
- CD radio alarm clock.
- Washing Machine.
- Tumble Drier.
- 2 travel cots.