Yew Tree Farmhouse is a stunning Queen Anne period home with 7 bedrooms, in Wiltshire
7 bedrooms. Sleeps 17. From £635 per night
- Breakfast room with a plasma TV and views across the garden
- Superbly equipped kitchen with Aga, separate hob, oven & microwave
- Dining room which seats up to 14 people
- Large living room perfect for relaxing after a countryside walk or bike ride
- A snug with a sofa bed
- Downstairs bathroom
- Utility/boot room
- 2 large bedrooms both with king size beds
- 2 further double bedrooms
- 1 single bedroom.
- 2 bathrooms with WC, bath and shower
- Large bedroom with a double bed and 2 single beds, sleeping up to 4 in total
- Large bedroom with double bed, single bed, sleeping up to 3 in total
- Bathroom with WC and shower.
- Extensive private gardens with BBQ area, orchard, paddock, pretty stone barn, small stables and even an ancient outdoor loo!
- Large terrace perfect for training outdoors or for enjoying an anniversary or birthday celebration in the summer sun
- Utility room with washer, dryer, chest freezer and butler sink
- Table tennis table in the barn
- 2 small pony stables
- A small stream runs through the paddock
Perfect for a business retreat or small corporate get away as well as special occasions.
This beautifully appointed period house is located in the village of Hannington Wick, a pretty hamlet on the Thames Pathway, on the border of Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire! Convenient for Cirencester, Lechlade and Burford, with good communications via the M4, M40, A40 and M5, Yew Tree Farmhouse is considered by many as one of the region’s finest self-catering properties.
The area is a hotspot for those who love water sports, and the Cotswold Water Park is just 10 minutes away where water skiing, sailing, canoeing and rowing can all be found. This property is in a great location to be based if you are planning visits to the Royal International Air Tattoo at Fairford, the Cotswolds Air Show, Blenheim Palace, Cheltenham and more.
This farmhouse is a stunning Queen Anne/Georgian period home and ideal for a large get together with family or friends as it sleeps up to 17.
It is also suited to small corporate events, training, team building or business retreats for parties of 7-14 depending on single or twin room occupancy.
It is set within its own spacious surroundings and in complete privacy. Internally, we have made the most of its period features, which include huge rooms, classic windows with shutters, open fire places and wooden floors yet all mixed imaginatively with contemporary furnishings and modern conveniences such as kitchen with Aga, iPod docking, plasma TVs and unlimited WiFi.
Price & availability
- Pets allowed
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
- Open fireplace
- Free parking at the property
- Suitable for families with children
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Suitable for hen parties
- Huge sitting room with satellite freeview, large plasma TV plus DVD player
- iPod docking
- Free WiFi available
- Breakfast room with big American style fridge-freezer, 2nd plasma TV with freeview and DVD player
- Superbly appointed kitchen with gas Aga and bread oven, gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, second fridge and microwave
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, chest freezer and Belfast sink
- Beautiful dining room with large period fireplace
- Terrace and garden with BBQ area, seating, table and parasol
- Small paddock
- All linen and towels supplied
- Logs, kindling, coal all provided
- Unlimited parking
- Table tennis table in the barn!
- 2 high chairs and 2 travel cots available